Arrowfrogamped

Jul 2, 2018
another thing: cheats are no longer avaible?
You can use all the old cheats that were available. however you need to use them through the new in-game console, accessed normally by the '~' Key. I know some other keyboards have a different set key but I believe the default one is tilde. It will open a box at the bottom of the screen like a traditional console and then you just enter the cheat you wish to use.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Italian keyboard doesn't have -_-* . Luckily there was the chance to reassign keys, so...problem solved.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Fluids code doesn't work anymore.
It's because the fluids system got overhauled. It's now stored in bottles, not in ml quantities. Everytime you harvest from a neph you get a single bottle of fluids, be it semen or milk. The old code relied on maximizing the ml quantity but since it's now considered a single "potion", the code is effectively useless :/

Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
It's because the fluids system got overhauled. It's now stored in bottles, not in ml quantities. Everytime you harvest from a neph you get a single bottle of fluids, be it semen or milk. The old code relied on maximizing the ml quantity but since it's now considered a single "potion", the code is effectively useless :/
So, no new code?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
What's the recommended order to open the gates? I forget and I don't like cutting and running with Mega Slime's stone.

Mad-Harry

Jan 10, 2018
What's the recommended order to open the gates? I forget and I don't like cutting and running with Mega Slime's stone.
I think this was the order:

1. Gate to Pleasure Pastures.

2. Gate to Virgin Breaks (requires Kybele's Mighty Mate).

3. Gate to the Hivelands (requires Monarch's Fast Fox).

4. Gate to Sultry Plateau (requires talking to Queen Bee and Autumn) - behind #3

5. Gate to Climax Peak - behind #2

6. Gate to Lewd Desert - behind #4.

7. Gate to the coastland region (requires Autumn's Honeybee) - behind #1; this gives access to Cove of Rapture and the orc-held outer region of Esoteric Glade, as well as to the ocean.

8. Gate to Amorous Hollows (requires Fessi's Titan) - behind #7.

9. Gate to the main area of Esoteric Glade - behind #8.

X. Gate to the Moaning Crag (requires Widow's Juicy Elf) - also behind #8.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes