florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Is this updated with the new traits or?
the Botntool is not updated with the new traits, it's really out dated, there is no Mare in it that you can transform your breeder into one, or a unicorn,
I don't know who created that tool, but it's strange that all the hybrids are in it except for the Unicorn

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
so the centaur asked me to breed a strong mon for her so that I get the sphere from her, but that dialogue option is now gone for some reason and when I try to pick up the sphere it says the centaur is guarding it. Is this bugged?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
so the centaur asked me to breed a strong mon for her so that I get the sphere from her, but that dialogue option is now gone for some reason and when I try to pick up the sphere it says the centaur is guarding it. Is this bugged?
press esc, go the the middle heart call : quests, open it, last little tab call special request, you'll find all the NPC requests there, the one from the centaur is located there

MiCHal_CZ

Jun 12, 2019
Ehmm... I think I have a problem I used the Dragon Queen´s key to open the Titan area, and now I don´t have enough keys to open the bee and Minotaur area. Is there some other stone key I can use?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Ehmm... I think I have a problem I used the Dragon Queen´s key to open the Titan area, and now I don´t have enough keys to open the bee and Minotaur area. Is there some other stone key I can use?
if you have open pleasure pasture and cove of rapture, you can go fetch the pearl under water and exchange it to the mega slime for her key, or you can make her

sleep forever too by having sex with her twice and like I said if Cove is open, you can try to get the key from the chef ogre

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
if you have open pleasure pasture and cove of rapture, you can go fetch the pearl under water and exchange it to the mega slime for her key, or you can make her
Keep in mind that the pearl is only there if you've fucked Mirru the Kraken, because for some reason that makes perfect sense as a trigger to unlock the pearl you don't know exists in order to trade with the lonely slime who never gives any indication that she'll ignore you forever (despite being so lonely she befriended an inanimate object) if you take the key.

A+ user experience design right there, yup.

Reactions: snarglesnargle

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Keep in mind that the pearl is only there if you've fucked Mirru the Kraken, because for some reason that makes perfect sense as a trigger to unlock the pearl you don't know exists in order to trade with the lonely slime who never gives any indication that she'll ignore you forever (despite being so lonely she befriended an inanimate object) if you take the key.

A+ user experience design right there, yup.
I guess, one day the developer decided to add some "replayability value" to his game, and arranged it in such a clumsy manner.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes