DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
On the subject of money being useless later, I wanted to pitch for a lingerie shop for your Nephilim.

Cosmetics? Jewelry?
I wanna bling out my foxen now.

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
Well, if we are on the topic of christmas wishes now, I would like to use the money for a dungeon build with options for buying lots of training accessories :-D. We could have traits that would need to be trained in the dungeon to raise, so another opportunity to add some grind to the game (I hope that's a topic that gains his interest...).

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
How do you know? Saw nothing on the Patreon
The dev leaves for like 4 months at a time if not longer. It could be as long as 6 months before you see an update and right now the last update was """only""" 3 months ago. It's so fucking funny. The same damn map, barely a few new models, some reworked scenes. It's very slowly drip-fed content. I wish I could forget that I played it back in 2017/2018 so I could experience it for the first time and go "WOW!". Because back then, despite how bare bones it was it was amazing. It still feels good when I play it but I am so impatient for new updates and there's nothing I could do to change this.

In the past, before he hid the exact amount of patreon money he got, he was getting at least 12,650$ per month. It's not a money issue. He does not have to work another job. Right now he has 20,162 MEMBERS, not dollars, MEMBERS. And even if every member was only paying the minimum 2$ a month to get access to the testing builds which are SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED EVERY 3 WEEKS, he'd be getting over 40,000$ a month. He could hire other people to work on the project. Of course he could. Money is not the issue. Maybe it's burn out. But DAMN!!! I understand a several month burn out. But I don't get them repeatedly every year!

Anyways, tl;dr he's not dead. He'll come back in a few more days, weeks, or months (but not years). Snails pace development. Maybe in 10 years we'll finally get version 0.9 or something.

snarglesnargle

May 11, 2019
I made a fairly athletic breeder but most parts of her still jiggle like she's an unrestrained bowl of jello, which looks extremely abnormal on a tight ass and a toned stomach.

How can I prevent this? The physics sliders in the editor do not do a damn thing.
Let me know if you figure this out, it's driving me nuts too.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Can anyone post the correct download of BOTN Tool and tell me how to install it?

Backup your saves first, just in case.
Unzip it into the same directory as OBF.exe.
Doubleclick the BOTN Tools shortcut. When it opens, hit the "..." button if your save file isn't auto-selected.
They're usually located in C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/OBF/Saved/SaveGames/
When it's in the dropdown text box at the top, hit the "Load" button.
Now you can flick through the various option in the left pane and change practically everything.
this is how to intstall it, to download it, check the attachment

mandeepclone9

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
how much content does this game have ? does it have some type of story or just animations ? how long can this be played for until you have done everything?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
how much content does this game have ? does it have some type of story or just animations ? how long can this be played for until you have done everything?
It has very little content. The story is intentionally vague but what's there has not changed in years. Most of the play time is padded by needless walking and breeding/catching RNG traits to open gates. If you play, use the cheat that unlocks all of the gates and portals (if that cheat even still exists), you only miss out on dialogue that can be summed up as: Your character makes a comment about an npc, they then say something along the lines of "That's it! You're getting your dick sucked!" queue the floaty sex scene. Then you get a quest to get a FUTA bee with the hornball trait, a female bee won't work. Then you either mass capture bees until you find one with the penis AND the trait or mass capture a different race that has a slightly higher chance of having said trait to then cross breed them until the stars align and you get the futa bee offspring with the hornball trait.

Reactions: Hans Zuchter

mandeepclone9

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
te lust for everyone (activate when at full lust)
It has very little content. The story is intentionally vague but what's there has not changed in years. Most of the play time is padded by needless walking and breeding/catching RNG traits to open gates. If you play, use the cheat that unlocks all of the gates and portals (if that cheat even still exists), you only miss out on dialogue that can be summed up as: Your character makes a comment about an npc, they then say something along the lines of "That's it! You're getting your dick sucked!" queue the floaty sex scene. Then you get a quest to get a FUTA bee with the hornball trait, a female bee won't work. Then you either mass capture bees until you find one with the penis AND the trait or mass capture a different race that has a slightly higher chance of having said trait to then cross breed them until the stars align and you get the futa bee offspring with the hornball trait.
damn so the guys just milking his patreon dry?

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Probably, but its also due to the fact that as far as I'm aware he's the only one working on the game now. This game is an insane task for a small team work on even if he was actually all in on it, let alone solo.
That said the fact he's the only dude working on it feels like a warning sign on its own tbh.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
damn so the guys just milking his patreon dry?
Depends on what you believe. He's claimed to have mental issues and since then his updates have slowed. Now he's partnered with a dildo manufacturer and has dedicated I believe two(?) updates mainly in support of their products so it's not a difficult thing to understand why someone would think he's cashing out now. In my opinion it's not likely to progress in any meaningful way now and I've been following the game since 2017.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
He's claimed to have mental issues and since then his updates have slowed.
Now he's partnered with a dildo manufacturer...
In my opinion it's not likely to progress in any meaningful way now.
Dude have mercy for the man, he must have been busy vigorously testing all sorts of dildos on himself! :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

adsdffgfggg

Mar 13, 2020
the Botntool is not updated with the new traits, it's really out dated, there is no Mare in it that you can transform your breeder into one, or a unicorn,
So can we transform the breeder into a mare in the older versions of the game? How can i do this with the tool? I can only find to change the race (changes the dick shape) and the appearance sliders through the tool.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes