javierpark

Mar 23, 2020
Hey guys I'm new to the game, where do I need to put the codes to make it work? I read a few posts here and seems like there's a cheat menu/tab in the setting to type it in but I just don't see it anywhere. Thx

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys I'm new to the game, where do I need to put the codes to make it work? I read a few posts here and seems like there's a cheat menu/tab in the setting to type it in but I just don't see it anywhere. Thx
if you have the tilde key on your keyboard, press it to open the cheat bar, if you don't have that key go to settings, change the default key to anything else, avoid letters since you use almost all of them for the cheats

• Red Heart
Reactions: femboytom

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Nope, but didn't the portal in Town work from the very beginning?
It used to, a long time ago. But this game's developer is not fond of concepts like "rewards for player work" or "convenience" and instead tirelessly works to make this game more and more of an endless unrewarding grindfest with every change and update.

Case in point, back when the cockblock gates were implemented, the portals were changed so that you had to unlock the very last area (the desert) in order to unlock the portals that would be useful for all of that running back and forth you need to do in the process of unlocking everything on the way to the desert.

dioh123

Mar 17, 2020
It used to, a long time ago. But this game's developer is not fond of concepts like "rewards for player work" or "convenience" and instead tirelessly works to make this game more and more of an endless unrewarding grindfest with every change and update.

Case in point, back when the cockblock gates were implemented, the portals were changed so that you had to unlock the very last area (the desert) in order to unlock the portals that would be useful for all of that running back and forth you need to do in the process of unlocking everything on the way to the desert.
Of course, anyone knows that creating artificial grind barriers is a very easy way to extend the time players play your game, AAA games have been doing it for a long time. Imagine actually putting in the work to create new animations, face models or hell, even hair models.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

I sorta understood wanting to make the breeding game more breeding focused, but your telling me making teleporters take a billion years to unlock was a later addition?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
This is why the game is pretty much unplayable without cheats right now. Easier to teleport home than try and get back every single fucking time.
This TBH. But that creates a whole set of issues due to how pretty much any cheat essentially breaks the game balancing.

Reactions: Fizel

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
This TBH. But that creates a whole set of issues due to how pretty much any cheat essentially breaks the game balancing.
That's why you only use certain ones. I don't use the ones to unlock things unless I really need to (such as me forgetting that you need to do the doors in a certain order and getting fucked over by that). IIRC the only ones that can truly break the game is the unlocking gates and the world level. I really only ever use the teleport and the fluid one (which may not work now cause of the update to them being items...), though sometimes some of the infinite ones cause I have a bad habit of yeeting myself off places because I get tired of trying to path correctly. Oh and the win wild sex one but you can turn if back off, but oh does it make life easier.

Sep 16, 2018
What's the best way to level up the main character? Just have sex with wild ones? Is there an up-to-date guide/ap with information? I played this a long time ago and it seems a lot has changed.

Also does disabling pregnancy make it so no one can get pregnant or just the main character?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
What's the best way to level up the main character? Just have sex with wild ones? Is there an up-to-date guide/ap with information? I played this a long time ago and it seems a lot has changed.
Mass breed with higher level partners, bonus if they have the kindhearted trait which gives whoever they have sex with more experience per session at the expense of their own experience gains.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes