RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
That's why you only use certain ones. I don't use the ones to unlock things unless I really need to (such as me forgetting that you need to do the doors in a certain order and getting fucked over by that). IIRC the only ones that can truly break the game is the unlocking gates and the world level. I really only ever use the teleport and the fluid one (which may not work now cause of the update to them being items...), though sometimes some of the infinite ones cause I have a bad habit of yeeting myself off places because I get tired of trying to path correctly. Oh and the win wild sex one but you can turn if back off, but oh does it make life easier.
The problem is that if you're a veteran player on this game like myself, you come from a time where you didn't had the gates at all. So you started the game, bought the Foxy and Wargy houses, gathered enough by harvesting them to buy the dragons one, then the demons one (Or even reverse those two), along the way you got the Mutt Hut and bam! You had your first Jabberwock Neph, and for that, by doing things the legit way, it would take you a pair of ingame hours as much (And this is if you dont skip things or use cheats like fly back home.

Now however? It takes you still 2.... Entire days, nonstop even for going to the bathroom until you get to the same point. So what do you do to not get stuck in BS? You do the cheat that open the gates, but that creates a whole set of problems, like turning half the NPC interactions pointless, as well as removing things such as the whole Fern progression or having to fuck Neela on each portal to activate them. Among other things.

So in the end you have two hard choices. Deal with the endless grind but having a full content experience, or.... Cutting previously available content for the sake of fun gameplay.

TBH these days I play this game in a lot more of a sandbox way than before, cause at least before the vanilla experience was doable but today without game breaking cheats it's quite the chore so why bother to go on an "adventure" unless you're the one "Minecrafting" your way.

Sep 16, 2018
Mass breed with higher level partners, bonus if they have the kindhearted trait which gives whoever they have sex with more experience per session at the expense of their own experience gains.
Like just wild sex or choose myself as a breeding partner near my house? Also how do I get a Nephelym to increase my essence with the Emissary?

Sep 16, 2018
How do I get keystones? Seems like I can only access the first area, everywhere else needs a keystone but it doesn't tell me anything about how to get them.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
I'm playing this game for a 2 days and have only one question: how to activate/use fucking portals?

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
I'm playing this game for a 2 days and have only one question: how to activate/use fucking portals?
you have to go to the desert area and find the portal there, there you will find a lamia (snake girl) and then she will activate that portal then you can go around activating portals

Reactions: TalRash4

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
you have to go to the desert area and find the portal there, there you will find a lamia (snake girl) and then she will activate that portal then you can go around activating portals
Thank you, good man, you saved me a lot of time and nerves.
Basically, you have to play the game through to the very last area. Then, after you've run back and forth across the entire game world, you can unlock the ability to use them.
Fucking brilliant, if you ask me. Thank you too.

IMO HUD in this game is uninformative. There is no general hints that I could find during the game, no map, i can't even check the preg stages, at least approximately! Like: "For this race pregnancy lasts 4 days, impregnation was 3 days ago, so she should gave birth tomorrow, give or take". Yes, the minimalistic HUD is a huge + to immersion, and you can learn all you need after X hours, but for a newcomers it feels like you're thrown into the ocean in a boat without oars and it's not completely clear which side of this boat has the steering wheel.

Reactions: pentane and LucLore

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
How do I get keystones? Seems like I can only access the first area, everywhere else needs a keystone but it doesn't tell me anything about how to get them.
start by finding the centaur, speak with her also have sex with her, she'll give you a special quest, press Esc, hit the middle heart for the quest, look at the 3rd one call special request. You'll need to find a specific Wolf, at least Lvl 4 and Meaty trait. After you have the Nephelym, open your special requestion again, press complet, return to the centaur location, speak with her again, you'll be able to grab the keystone near her, then move toward the opposite direction, you'll notice two path, one that lead to the hive, the other one is a bit more hiden, find that one and Open the gate to unluck pleasure pasture, because you'll need to get a Bovaur for her milk if I remember correctly for one of the special request and another keystone.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
It used to, a long time ago. But this game's developer is not fond of concepts like "rewards for player work" or "convenience" and instead tirelessly works to make this game more and more of an endless unrewarding grindfest with every change and update.

Case in point, back when the cockblock gates were implemented, the portals were changed so that you had to unlock the very last area (the desert) in order to unlock the portals that would be useful for all of that running back and forth you need to do in the process of unlocking everything on the way to the desert.
technically speaking, the very last place that you open is Moaning Kreg, you can open the desert way before that place, I know since I opened the desert a lot of time before I could even reach the place where the demons are

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Like just wild sex or choose myself as a breeding partner near my house? Also how do I get a Nephelym to increase my essence with the Emissary?
Breed with caught nephelym at your breeding yard. As far as increasing the essence level, every race appears to have specific requirements, it was discussed earlier in this thread some time ago and I believe a good part of the races were figured out but you'd have to search for it. It isn't spelled out or even hinted at in game so I never explored it, especially since increasing the level now has less of an effect than it had before.

Sep 16, 2018
What determines the amount of favor you get for ascending Nephelym? Seems like I'm only getting about 4 each time and need over a hundred for a new position.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
What determines the amount of favor you get for ascending Nephelym? Seems like I'm only getting about 4 each time and need over a hundred for a new position.
Traits amount. The more special traits your neph has, the higher the value. At least it was like that before.

Rob_GoodKnight

Oct 7, 2022
yeah i tried doing that but it didnt work
The file extension has to be "degenerate". Check your folder settings to show the file extensions.
What you need to do, is create a simple empty text file, and rename it -completely- to "imma.degenerate". The .txt as the end has to change too for the game to recognize it. If you already did exactly that then I have no clue why it doesn't work.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Also does disabling pregnancy make it so no one can get pregnant or just the main character?
It depends.

"Disabling pregnancy" in general, means that offsprings are spawned instantly, right at the moment of conception. It affects all characters including the main one.

Captivated nephelym can get pregnant either at the breeding yard or when chosen as vagrants.

There is an option called "vagrant pregnancy". If you turn it off no vagrants will conceive at all, including the main character (while having sex with vagrants).

The main character can also get pregnant while catching the nephelym via wild sex. As far as I remember, this is a separate option that can be turned off.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yeah i tried doing that but it didnt work
Clearly you didn't. I suggested you search using the term I provided but I guess you don't like being directed to a place where the steps are clearly laid out more than once. And in some cases have a downloadable file where you won't have to engage in any jiggery-pokery.

Wolfbutt6669

Aug 30, 2021
I used to have a full on furry breeder character, but how do i do it now? It's like semi human and cant find the option to be fully anthro

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes