florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Another question: i found a fat-ass lamia blocking the passage to the caves, but she doesn't have a dialogue about activating portals. Is this not the case lamia or will the dialogue become available later?
she's not the Lamia that you need to talk, she's her older sister of the one who will be next to the pussy portals, the lamia for the portal can be found in the place call Lewd Desert. The Lamia with a huge ass can be set free with a Titan, to catch a titan, you need milk for the Matriach Dragon if you open the place where you can find dragons and minotaurs, the Matriach block the path to the titans. The Lamia block the path to Amorous Hollow, where you can find, Bats and with another keystone, acces to esoteric glade, you can capture, Goblins, Elves, Slims. open the gate and acces the place for the Orcs

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
she's not the Lamia that you need to talk, she's her older sister of the one who will be next to the pussy portals, the lamia for the portal can be found in the place call Lewd Desert. The Lamia with a huge ass can be set free with a Titan, to catch a titan, you need milk for the Matriach Dragon if you open the place where you can find dragons and minotaurs, the Matriach block the path to the titans. The Lamia block the path to Amorous Hollow, where you can find, Bats and with another keystone, acces to esoteric glade, you can capture, Goblins, Elves, Slims. open the gate and acces the place for the Orcs
I have already found out this in a practical way, but thanks anyway. Where exactly in the Lewd Desert? I've only found the way to the Sensual heaven.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
She's also the only "legit", kinda, example of a character where you can do anal with.... Sort of XD

Holyshift

Aug 25, 2019
Hi There, its a really nice made Game. But the grind (Breed) is insane. Also to raise (non cheating) essence makes no fun without any clue what u need. I only get to raise for Foxen male (Sionnach) 2 times, so for the femal/futa they called Vulpuss u need to raise separated Essences So for 1 Race (Foxen) need to raise for Female/Futa AND Male... and that without knowing what u need to breed for. wtf?

But as little help for Sionnach:
1. Essence: Charmer I (not active, Buxom I) not sure which one was essential
2. Essence: Swift II (also has other traits, but has some of them with different traits, but all got Swift II)

Is there anywhere a list (without get promoted on their Discord or/and pay on Patreon)?

Sorry not a native in english, if the gramma sucks ;D

Reactions: TalRash4

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
Hi There, its a really nice made Game. But the grind (Breed) is insane. Also to raise (non cheating) essence makes no fun without any clue what u need. I only get to raise for Foxen male (Sionnach) 2 times, so for the femal/futa they called Vulpuss u need to raise separated Essences So for 1 Race (Foxen) need to raise for Female/Futa AND Male... and that without knowing what u need to breed for. wtf?

The Essence system is underdeveloped, I don't think anyone knows how to actually raise it after the first 2 maybe

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
For anyone new to this game (have only tried the recent builds) with critical thoughts about some aspects of the game there's one sentence that will make every decision-making in this game's design makes sense moving forward:

The developer loves to see their players suffer

Reactions: TalRash4

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023

But as little help for Sionnach:
1. Essence: Charmer I (not active, Buxom I) not sure which one was essential
2. Essence: Swift II (also has other traits, but has some of them with different traits, but all got Swift II)

Is there anywhere a list (without get promoted on their Discord or/and pay on Patreon)?

Sorry not a native in english, if the gramma sucks ;D
For the Seraphim "Divine II" is required for lvl 2. What does give essence lvl anyway?

Reactions: Holyshift

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
For the Seraphim "Divine II" is required for lvl 2. What does give essence lvl anyway?
in the past when Essence was world level, it was an easy way to get legendary monsters, with traits at level 3.

Now to have legendary monsters, your best option is to breed them and I don't know if it's possible without incest

(I'm a big cheater, I cheat my breeder in order to breed Nephelym the most easiest way)

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
And how did you cheat?
BOTNtool, add any nephelym traits on your breeder at level 3 and you add also lust rank 6 fertility rank 6 and aptitude rank 6

all of them will be at S class witch is the highest and that way you can have legendary nephelym when you breed one of them and your breeder

it won't work all the time, but it's still the easiest way to have at least one. Of course you also need to cheat in game for infinite lust and always

reproduce so that you don't need to sleep to recover lust for yourself and the nephelyms and by using quick start instead of position, you'll have

a baby everytime with always reproduce cheat activated

Holyshift

Aug 25, 2019
in the past when Essence was world level, it was an easy way to get legendary monsters, with traits at level 3.

Now to have legendary monsters, your best option is to breed them and I don't know if it's possible without incest

(I'm a big cheater, I cheat my breeder in order to breed Nephelym the most easiest way)
Also Thanks for ur answer. It should be possible but over a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG term. Like throw all ur old Nephelym away, get new ones (with higher Essence) and Breed again. I Think that should work

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
BOTNtool, add any nephelym traits on your breeder at level 3 and you add also lust rank 6 fertility rank 6 and aptitude rank 6

all of them will be at S class witch is the highest and that way you can have legendary nephelym when you breed one of them and your breeder

it won't work all the time, but it's still the easiest way to have at least one. Of course you also need to cheat in game for infinite lust and always

reproduce so that you don't need to sleep to recover lust for yourself and the nephelyms and by using quick start instead of position, you'll have

a baby everytime with always reproduce cheat activated
Can you share this tool, pretty pls?

Reactions: furryfuntime21

eldereye

Jan 20, 2020
The Essence system is underdeveloped, I don't think anyone knows how to actually raise it after the first 2 maybe
I think the most comprehensive post is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-760-97a-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-11925789

This one might have more of the missing traits:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-760-97a-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-12218259

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Ok, i'm not sure if anyone needs this, but at this stage not all traits are available in the save editor. Moreover, if you try to add traits to a nephilim who has traits missing from the editor, they will be erased. For example: if you have a seraphym with "Divine II" and you want to add "Buxom III" or "Meaty II" or whatever - "Divine II" will be erased.
"Nymphomaniac" doesn't work btw.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ok, i'm not sure if anyone needs this, but at this stage not all traits are available in the save editor. Moreover, if you try to add traits to a nephilim who has traits missing from the editor, they will be erased. For example: if you have a seraphym with "Divine II" and you want to add "Buxom III" or "Meaty II" or whatever - "Divine II" will be erased.
"Nymphomaniac" doesn't work btw.
BotNTools is badly out of date and it doesn't look like there's going to be any further development any time soon, if ever.

Holyshift

Aug 25, 2019
Thx a lot! That will help. I dont wanna use cheats until i dont get it otherwise =P. But i saw alrdy 1 missed like i posted before. Foxen are seperated for Male and Femal/Futa. But maybe it will work the same way, just need to be the right gender. I will try this later on. But got SO many Vulpuss (Female Foxen), that i suprised that i dont get it for now

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes