Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
#Need Help# for some reason,when using Botn tools to complete Pride quest,i cant use the Nympho trait,set it to level 3 and it did not appear,the other traits are working fine,can anyone pls help me?
BotnTools is really out of date and until the guy that made it updates it (or someone else does) I'm afraid that's pretty much it.
First time I've heard of the Nymphomania trait being bugged; usually it's Slender that doesn't work.

Reactions: Hisshighness

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
#Need Help# for some reason,when using Botn tools to complete Pride quest,i cant use the Nympho trait,set it to level 3 and it did not appear,the other traits are working fine,can anyone pls help me?
it may depend on your game version, not long ago, the trait was missing a letter, or counting one that wasn't there. I forgot if it's suppose to be Nyphomaniac in game and Botn tools, or if it's to be Nyphomania, make sure both match and it will work, like I said, your problem might be the version of the game if you didn't downloaded the very last one posted here

Reactions: Hisshighness

Hisshighness

Apr 19, 2023
I looked it up and the Botn tool said "Nymphomaniac",in game said it "Nymphomania" soo any way to fix it?would appreciate it greatly,

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I looked it up and the Botn tool said "Nymphomaniac",in game said it "Nymphomania" soo any way to fix it?would appreciate it greatly,
it has been fixed if you have the latest version of the game v0.760.97A. At least it's working for me, but I think there was also something to do in the files, I forgot which one, did you tried searching nymphomaniac in this thread?

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
he removed the option because in the next update he wanted to add a clothing merchant so an improved clothing system which in my opinion is a good idea but I think we would all be dead before the next update because the developer can't decide to move forward with this shit game, one of the best if not the best but the wait is disarming

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for offering but I somehow figured it out does it bug female pc pregnancy though? Cause it seems like it's impossible for the fempc to get pregnant even after using the cheat to check.
the tool won't help you there. Also I never had problem to be pregnant, except that I play a futa breeder, on the other hand

if pregnancy is OFF in your setting, it's instant birth for everyone including yourself, if you set pregnancy ON then everyone give

birth in 3 or 4 days, I forgot exactly the number of days you need to sleep in order to see the baby. Also when you have sex in

wild, it's a surprise pregnancy, you won't know that you are pregnant (a message pop on the screen when you are pregnant at home, but not in the wild)

and again the ON and OFF setting will affect the wild pregnancy, I think you cannot become pregnant if it's OFF

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
wild, it's a surprise pregnancy, you won't know that you are pregnant
Unfortunately, it doesn't really look like a surprise, since the effect of "cum inflation" stops working as soon as the player character gets pregnant.

I think it is a bug (or a sloppy programming) which is not fixed by the lazy developer.

In the early versions, cum inflation was compatible with pregnancy, but the latter was not "dynamic".

So, the game in its current state is able to dynamically display either cum inflation or the slowly growing belly during pregnancy, but not both at the same time.

Is it really so difficult for the dev to make these two functions additive?

Supurito

May 3, 2023
the tool won't help you there. Also I never had problem to be pregnant, except that I play a futa breeder, on the other hand

if pregnancy is OFF in your setting, it's instant birth for everyone including yourself, if you set pregnancy ON then everyone give

birth in 3 or 4 days, I forgot exactly the number of days you need to sleep in order to see the baby. Also when you have sex in

wild, it's a surprise pregnancy, you won't know that you are pregnant (a message pop on the screen when you are pregnant at home, but not in the wild)

and again the ON and OFF setting will affect the wild pregnancy, I think you cannot become pregnant if it's OFF
Oh I didn't know about the surprise pregnancy I'll try these out.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Unfortunately, it doesn't really look like a surprise, since the effect of "cum inflation" stops working as soon as the player character gets pregnant.

I think it is a bug (or a sloppy programming) which is not fixed by the lazy developer.

In the early versions, cum inflation was compatible with pregnancy, but the latter was not "dynamic".

So, the game in its current state is able to dynamically display either cum inflation or the slowly growing belly during pregnancy, but not both at the same time.

Is it really so difficult for the dev to make these two functions additive?
you're probably right about the cum inflation, I don't remember if I have that option on or off on my game

TrulyTired

Jul 26, 2018
Is there something wrong with BOTNtool's slender setting? It's completely blank when I click on it even when I try it on someone that already has the trait.

Hisshighness

Apr 19, 2023
it has been fixed if you have the latest version of the game v0.760.97A. At least it's working for me, but I think there was also something to do in the files, I forgot which one, did you tried searching nymphomaniac in this thread?
Yea i found some fix and manage to get it right,i can complete pride quest, thanks a bunch mate!

Feb 6, 2018
can you not remove males anymore? Also, the hybrid %'s arent working or bugged, they are crazy hard to breed even at world lvl 5, havent been able to get one yet..

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
can you not remove males anymore? Also, the hybrid %'s arent working or bugged, they are crazy hard to breed even at world lvl 5, havent been able to get one yet..
open settings, second row: Futanari, replace male by futa and you'll have female and futa, you can also pick only futa.

for Hybrids, get the traits call: Melding, it look like two strings tide into 3 loop, I think the aliens has the best chance to find that trait

Reactions: James Cook 1232
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes