STet

Apr 17, 2020
guys ive been trying i cant figure out how to use the botn tool i put it in save folder nothing happens and im not actually seeing anything to edit puthon screen pops up then disapears
Try to run with BOTNTools.exe in the folder "Core"

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
As a game I found it interesting, after a while I try to see the changes and I find two problems:
1) Tentacles
2) Wild Sex is more "extended" but before it was more of a challenge, now it's based exclusively on the level... or did I not understand?

So the main question is: How do I deactivate/remove the tentacles?
First unlock Amorous Hallows, then pass Pussy Portal and go to right, there finde pool of lava, go left where you have to pass some platforming to find Sloth, talk with her and have sex, this way you can trun on/off tentacles.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Try to run with BOTNTools.exe in the folder "Core"
it was actually simple i wasnt using tilde key lol now in trying to use it to figure out how to add traits lol

im seeing stuff like that in photo but cant figure out how to use it to actually pass or add the traits themselves lol

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
First unlock Amorous Hallows, then pass Pussy Portal and go to right, there finde pool of lava, go left where you have to pass some platforming to find Sloth, talk with her and have sex, this way you can trun on/off tentacles.
Thanks for the reply.
Another question: How exactly does capture work?
I see three bars representing three characteristics and from what I understand the character's values must be higher than that of the Nephelym.
Is there no way to increase/influence this progress during the act?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I see three bars representing three characteristics and from what I understand the character's values must be higher than that of the Nephelym.
yes apperently ive been told cheats are built in so at the inventory scren press tilde or ~

a typing screen should apprear on buttom

click question mark select win wild sex

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
The more sex, the more xp!

Eventually, your stats increase as you level up, and you will win surprize sex every time.

You are supposed to be lvl 25+ or so, when you reach the last location in the game (where demons are).

MrFlooffyLion31

Feb 8, 2020
I'm not sure if this was aleady asked somewhere in here but:

has anyone run into this sex mini game that can possibly appear for when you get surprised sex?

This is from the official wiki for this game and apparently this was on the old version of the game and I'm wondering if it's still in here and how I can also encounter it.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I'm not sure if this was aleady asked somewhere in here but:

has anyone run into this sex mini game that can possibly appear for when you get surprised sex?

This is from the official wiki for this game and apparently this was on the old version of the game and I'm wondering if it's still in here and how I can also encounter it.
That's just how sex with wild Nephelym used to work.

It's no longer a minigame, and is now just a stat check

Reactions: MrFlooffyLion31

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
That's just how sex with wild Nephelym used to work.

It's no longer a minigame, and is now just a stat check
I would not call that a "minigame" since all it took was just clicking the mouse insanely.

The current mode of wild sex is ok (sort of), however, if the dev was not so lazy, he could have added some randomization at least...

Reactions: MrFlooffyLion31

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It is NOT time yet. If a FULL YEAR goes by without an update. Then we can start thinking if it's abandoned. It's "only" been 5 months or so. It is getting a bit worrisome but I am pretty sure he has gone this long without updating before.
The forum has specific rules on when the Abandoned tag applies, not whatever time you (or any other user) thinks the tag is justifiable. According to the rules stated here :
- Prefixes
--- Abandoned
------ "After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc),"

Same thread but a few posts bellow:
--- "The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't been heard from posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."

The last post from the dev on both Patreon and SubStar was in September, and their Twitter account is currently suspended. You specifically stated it has been 5 months, which means the other user is right and this game should be tagged as "abandoned", at least until the dev re-establishes contact or posts anything new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes