Shinra33459

Jul 13, 2019
I mean, I kinda saw it coming that this game would end up getting abandoned at some point. The updates were getting more and more lackluster, and the majority of the most recent ones were pretty much bugfixes. Hell, when was the last time we got a new male Nephelym; years ago? This does remind me of what started happening with Breeding Season before that whole shitstorm happened. Less and less updates were coming out with meaningful additions that would keep people coming back for more.

I feel like with the scope of what the dev wanted, working on this project alone was a horrible idea. Just one person to do all of the coding, modeling, animating, and everything else was just setting this project up for failure and eventual abandonment from the very beginning. When you have a project this big and has this large of a scope of what you want it to be like, you need a team to get it all done. You need a programmer (maybe even multiple), somebody working on the modeling, an artist, an animator, sound artist, level designer, and much more. If one of these is failing at their job or bringing unnecessary drama to the team, then as a project manager, you do your job, fire them, and get somebody new.

I am sad to see this game get abandoned though. I had high hopes that it would eventually get finished, but even then, I had a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this would happen. Maybe the dev will prove us wrong; maybe he'll come back and give a new update that adds a lot more content to the game. However, I'm honestly doubtful at this point, and from where I'm standing, this game is going down the same road as Legend of Krystal: Rebirth.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
But you can't finish the game... There's no defined end state.
Which funny enough is one of the things I like about this game. Sort of.... You can start on a gameplay but there's not an effective "end". So you can keep playing and had as many great-great-great-granddaughters as you want.

Tho, just do me a favor. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK. Don't keep your descendants named like "Randomite's offspring's offspring's offspring's offspring's offspring's offspring's offspring's offspring's to-the-infinity-and-fucking-(pun intended)beyond's offspring" lol

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
The forum has specific rules on when the Abandoned tag applies, not whatever time you (or any other user) thinks the tag is justifiable. According to the rules stated here :
- Prefixes
--- Abandoned
------ "After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc),"

Same thread but a few posts bellow:
--- "The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't been heard from posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."

The last post from the dev on both Patreon and SubStar was in September, and their Twitter account is currently suspended. You specifically stated it has been 5 months, which means the other user is right and this game should be tagged as "abandoned", at least until the dev re-establishes contact or posts anything new.
Yeah I guess so. I checked the Discord as well right now and realized he hasn't posted there since October.

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
I love the art style and models in this game, especially how it spawns offspring with mixed color palettes etc.
We must save and download all we can.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone help me, I want to activate the cheats but nothing appears for me and I don't know how to make it appear where to put the cheats, and how activate the incest

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Can anyone help me, I want to activate the cheats but nothing appears for me and I don't know how to make it appear where to put the cheats, and how activate the incest
you need to press the tilde key, if you can't, go to settings, looking for the binding key tilde, double click it and you can change it

avoid letters because most of them are use for cheats.

to make incest possible, I might miss some info, but if you create a new note, and call it: imma.degenerate it might work
if not, well that's because I'm missing an info to make it work properly

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
you need to press the tilde key, if you can't, go to settings, looking for the binding key tilde, double click it and you can change it

avoid letters because most of them are use for cheats.

to make incest possible, I might miss some info, but if you create a new note, and call it: imma.degenerate it might work
if not, well that's because I'm missing an info to make it work properly
thanks

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
How to Activate Fast Travel i go to the stone but nothing heppen.
meet the lamia in the lewd desert first, have sex with her and she'll open the pussy portal next to her, you'll be able to open the others after

unless you're talking the stone that look like a penis next to the reaper, those are stone that you'll reapper if you " die "

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
ITS MGI ALL OVER AGAIN! The curse of the 3D monster girl game strikes again (even though it struck a loooooong time ago)
It's the breeding game curse, I tell ya. Every single one that I can remember, has either fizzled out, imploded, or is on the way to doing either for some reason or another.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes