RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's not abandoned
Dh is just not very talky
Next update will be a public one too
One thing is not being very talky and the other is going dead silent for what's nearing half a year across ALL platforms.

And I think it deserves the abandoned tag cause there are other games that also have it and I can certify that the devs not only are active but currently working on the games they develop. Either that or they're currently very busy with some IRL stuff but in both cases you get feedback on what's going on in their plates....

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
ohh bro, Loverslab saw Palworld and it was, let's make a sex mod, so in 1 year we will have news
lmao honestly i found it on nexus but then i checked the ones in loverslab and they're apparently 3 different new versions, so in total there's 4 "pod" mod packs out there. the nexus version seemed the most vanilla tho because the loverslab versions are mostly feral

snarglesnargle

May 11, 2019
I didn't know that this game had also been discontinued. I'm sad to hear that games with the most potential and quality are being abandoned. Does anyone know why?
Because the game has not been updated in the last three months and that's the standard for the tag. This also includes dev activity on Patreon and Discord. There has been no official announcement from the dev that's he's abandoning the project, and it's unlikely we would get one if he were.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Well with Palworld it's pretty clear what a future iteration of BotN must look like.
Crafting stations and other buildings being worked by your big tiddy cow girls. Monster battles. Riding Titans.
Crossbows for some reason. Rocket launchers for Risus. Etc.
For me it's the simple fact that there is indeed a BREEDING PEN already built into the original game

Reactions: oppaifiend

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Because the game has not been updated in the last three months and that's the standard for the tag. This also includes dev activity on Patreon and Discord. There has been no official announcement from the dev that's he's abandoning the project, and it's unlikely we would get one if he were.
Can we consider that the developer left with the cash?

We can understand when wee see $15K - $47K per month .... or not in fact, it's a real robbery

2024-02-06_195932.PNG

Reactions: rKnight

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
meet the lamia in the lewd desert first, have sex with her and she'll open the pussy portal next to her, you'll be able to open the others after

unless you're talking the stone that look like a penis next to the reaper, those are stone that you'll reapper if you " die "
thanks

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Huh... I never noticed it before until I read some of the most recent comments. 6.000+ subscribers on Patreon, this guy is making good, good money.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes