kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
Can we consider that the developer left with the cash?

We can understand when wee see $15K - $47K per month .... or not in fact, it's a real robbery
I follow the game since 2021 and he hasn't added any meaningful content in that timeframe, so the game has been dead for a while now.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I remember first hearing of this game through minor gossip and lip service. It wasn't until I got to meet the real Breeder's of the Nephilim, that I got to see how much good to the world it offered.

There was a lot of fun I had with them. A lot of weekends spent going 'yarding and wrustleing fluids.

I am happy that most of my memories are good on this one parting soul. May it rest in peace.

Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
lmao honestly i found it on nexus but then i checked the ones in loverslab and they're apparently 3 different new versions, so in total there's 4 "pod" mod packs out there. the nexus version seemed the most vanilla tho because the loverslab versions are mostly feral
This isn't surprising at all, hell one of the Pals in the vanilla game is described as a sex friend.

WsNyc

Jul 13, 2019
"Abandoned" tag doesn't mean its dead, i seen some games come back with abandoned tag and if game got updated tag should dissapier i believe.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
"Abandoned" tag doesn't mean its dead, i seen some games come back with abandoned tag and if game got updated tag should dissapier i believe.
Yeo but there isn't any talked about in his discord and patron so

Dajikasss

Aug 30, 2017
I follow the game since 2021 and he hasn't added any meaningful content in that timeframe, so the game has been dead for a while now.
I kinda agree. I would say most additions within the past 2 years have been largely "retooling" which isn't to say it doesn't matter. However, it's easy to feel let down by it.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Wasn't it almost complete anyways?
Far from it if anything the dev has stated in the past is to be believed. Of what I currently remember he still has to:
-Create a clothing system + more clothes (This is supposedly upcoming)
-Add threesome wild sex
-Make slimes their own race and create them, likely using that slime chick in the sewers instead of capturing them, every race will have a slime variant
-Further adjust the stat system (This is supposedly upcoming)
-Create a deeper economy system
-Create a crafting system using fluids to create items that can effect appearance, traits, or both
-Add more named characters, including the goddess the angel talks about
-Speaking of the angel... he had plans to make her eventually abandon her stoic personality via the players actions
-Add more hybrids and wild nephelym

All I can think of at the moment. That said, it could be he's abandoned many of those ideas but back when he communicated on discord those were some things he mentioned wanting to add. I think the main thing coming up, according to Badaxe93 - one of this games discord moderators - is a change to the stats and traits but I've no idea what that entails.

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
yes it's all very interesting...very sexy but let us know if you're alive at least....just post guys I'm not dead in 2/4/6/8 months the shitty update is coming

Reactions: kanisere

DreCore

Aug 5, 2017
Public Build: 0.761 It's been awhile. The game is not dead, but development has slowed due to some real life issues.

Added: Essence requirements in the barn UI
Added: New dialogue for Emissary that explains Essence
Added: Dialogue options are now categorized where needed to provide more space

Fixed: Many bugs introduced in the last build

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Doesn't sound like there's an actual improvement to the game in those notes. Having a look anyway ...

Okay, there's no new useful stuff and I ran into a crash I've never seen before. Next!!

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Bruh, the guy insists that the game is not dead and development has been slowed down due to IRL issues but neither makes an announcement about that before and now comes up with a public update that's basically a extended hotfix of the previous? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to get an "update" but it's starting to be very annoying the way this game updates cycle progresses. Keeps giving me a feel the guy is only pushing stuff for this game with it's belly to keep the Patreon checks happening.

Reactions: Karack and Ssato243

Piston Honda

Jan 19, 2022
Public Build: 0.761 It's been awhile. The game is not dead, but development has slowed due to some real life issues.

Added: Essence requirements in the barn UI
Added: New dialogue for Emissary that explains Essence
Added: Dialogue options are now categorized where needed to provide more space

Fixed: Many bugs introduced in the last build

How very disappointing. After 5 months all we get is a hotfix for the last update.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes