Feb 6, 2018
open settings, second row: Futanari, replace male by futa and you'll have female and futa, you can also pick only futa.

for Hybrids, get the traits call: Melding, it look like two strings tide into 3 loop, I think the aliens has the best chance to find that trait
ok that cleared things up, still getting used to this new ui

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Are we able to check our stats? Im level 30 and keep failing a 23 aptitude check.
when you breed anephelym, you can also be there as well, select your breeder, click on the paper icon next to all the list, your stats are located there

if you're stats are under 23, probably the same one, aptitude then you'll lose your wild sex, if it's not that one, well I have no idea which one you'll

need to check. If you're able to activate cheats then imput this one: win wild sexe to always win wild sex

Reactions: okthisnotme22

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
when you breed anephelym, you can also be there as well, select your breeder, click on the paper icon next to all the list, your stats are located there

if you're stats are under 23, probably the same one, aptitude then you'll lose your wild sex, if it's not that one, well I have no idea which one you'll

need to check. If you're able to activate cheats then imput this one: win wild sexe to always win wild sex
Thanks, i wish the game was clearer about our stats, and im still unsure if theses stats are tied to level and if they are the same across the board.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
So strange. I'm fine with or without balls, but why not add them and let people choose?

This has been my thinking since the game was announced, especially attempting to justify it by making it lore. Not like the balls make it more gay.
Sad to see there still isn't any mod to add the option of adding balls to futanari characters even after so many years. :(

Albertilll

Jan 21, 2024
Los comandos para el juego son....
"w" "s" "a" y "d" para movimiento
"e" para comandos de acción para cuando puedas hablar
El "1" se quita la camiseta del PC
"2" se quita los pantalones o shorts si es mujer
"3" le quita las bragas al personaje femenino
"4" se vuelve a quitar las botas si es mujer
"c" elimina toda la ropa de la PC
El "botón derecho del mouse" es el escape de las acciones y también te lleva al menú de guardar.

Puede que haya más, pero eso es todo lo que encontré cuando intentaba encontrar todo.
[/CITA]
Cómo cambio el idioma no me deja

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
BOTNtool, add any nephelym traits on your breeder at level 3 and you add also lust rank 6 fertility rank 6 and aptitude rank 6

all of them will be at S class witch is the highest and that way you can have legendary nephelym when you breed one of them and your breeder

it won't work all the time, but it's still the easiest way to have at least one. Of course you also need to cheat in game for infinite lust and always

reproduce so that you don't need to sleep to recover lust for yourself and the nephelyms and by using quick start instead of position, you'll have

a baby everytime with always reproduce cheat activated
BOTNTool still works even with 760.97a?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
BOTNTool still works even with 760.97a?
yes, but it's out of date. It doesn't have the recent traits, it doesn't have the Mare and the Unicorn to choose and make your breeder become one.

Cheasts are the old one, like world level instead of essence level

tetsab

Jan 9, 2021
seeing the recent success of "pokemon with guns" idea made me realize that this developer really had a chance to achieve popular success for "pokemon with sex" idea.. but he fumbled it halfway and settled for some puny patron-milking scheme
Would play Nephelymworld

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
when will they put the abandoned tag?
It is NOT time yet. If a FULL YEAR goes by without an update. Then we can start thinking if it's abandoned. It's "only" been 5 months or so. It is getting a bit worrisome but I am pretty sure he has gone this long without updating before.

Reactions: Artix0

morpheus87

May 5, 2020
seeing the recent success of "pokemon with guns" idea made me realize that this developer really had a chance to achieve popular success for "pokemon with sex" idea.. but he fumbled it halfway and settled for some puny patron-milking scheme
i think of it more like "slime rancher with futas and sex"

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question its been a bit for me how do you cheat un this version doesnt seem to option to add cheats. also can you increase world lvl this version i cant tell

Balial42

May 3, 2018
question its been a bit for me how do you cheat un this version doesnt seem to option to add cheats. also can you increase world lvl this version i cant tell
It's been a while for me too, but afair, there is the cheat menue right in the pause menue. Or in options.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
As a game I found it interesting, after a while I try to see the changes and I find two problems:
1) Tentacles
2) Wild Sex is more "extended" but before it was more of a challenge, now it's based exclusively on the level... or did I not understand?

So the main question is: How do I deactivate/remove the tentacles?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
It's been a while for me too, but afair, there is the cheat menue right in the pause menue. Or in options.
in the steam version there is but this 760 whatever im just not seing it.

and to be honest wish i could remove tentacles a way but i dont think there is think there built in mechanic.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys ive been trying i cant figure out how to use the botn tool i put it in save folder nothing happens and im not actually seeing anything to edit puthon screen pops up then disapears

Reactions: Artix0
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes