florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
BotNTools is badly out of date and it doesn't look like there's going to be any further development any time soon, if ever.
especially if nobody knows who made it, but if someone know, well better let the creator of that tool to update the tool with the latest stuff

and to add the Mare and the Unicorn in the monster list that you can change your breeeder into

STet

Apr 17, 2020
The developer BotNTools, although rarely, visits this site. Is it worth fixing something now, before the Public version? Although it may never happen.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
How do you use cheats in this game now?
For some reason I can't take the key from the horse girl because the option to talk about it is gone for some reason. I guess it bugged out and I don't want to do it all over again

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
For some reason I can't take the key from the horse girl because the option to talk about it is gone for some reason. I guess it bugged out and I don't want to do it all over again
Console is on [tilde] button by default. You can change it tho, options -> keybindings. But the console commands won't help you in this case. If centauress gave you a quest and you haven't completed it yet - do it, she may want to discuss it again.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Kybele's keystone has had a fiddly hitbox for quite some time now. For some reason DH moved it to a location that's damn near pixel perfect. I had to smash my boobs against the wall and single frame move myself while steering the camera around with the mouse just to get it. No other keystones in the game are this infuriating.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Changing variant doesn't let me change the breeders clothes
in a new game you have loaded preset, you can change your clothes with those and I believe it's the only way.

male breeder only has one, female and futa breeder has more preset. I think that when you already have a game

Camilla (goblin hidden in Alchemy Guild at Hedon Township) might be able to change your clothes, but I don't

know if you can change the color of your clothes, at least in the most recent game it seem it has been removed

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
in a new game you have loaded preset, you can change your clothes with those and I believe it's the only way.

male breeder only has one, female and futa breeder has more preset. I think that when you already have a game

Camilla (goblin hidden in Alchemy Guild at Hedon Township) might be able to change your clothes, but I don't

know if you can change the color of your clothes, at least in the most recent game it seem it has been removed
Yup, you can't change the color of clothes.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017

Wow.. that's really dumb. So you're set with the preset clothing or just the starter clothing and can't change it to whatever you want and can't change the color.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Wow.. that's really dumb. So you're set with the preset clothing or just the starter clothing and can't change it to whatever you want and can't change the color.
perhaps in another decade update... when the game stop being alpha and goes to beta or something

(this game is has old has I am, just kidding) but if I recall, I read in another message that the creator is the only worker on that project,
so no wonder it take forever to finish

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
perhaps in another decade update... when the game stop being alpha and goes to beta or something

(this game is has old has I am, just kidding) but if I recall, I read in another message that the creator is the only worker on that project,
so no wonder it take forever to finish
I'm not sure how long ago but the last time I played the game it was an option to change the clothes and the color of them. So I don't understand why they'd take that option out of the game.

Reactions: Artix0

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I'm not sure how long ago but the last time I played the game it was an option to change the clothes and the color of them. So I don't understand why they'd take that option out of the game.
The plan is to add a clothes store to customize it whenever in game I think.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
For now the system that works for the clothing is to make a preset on the previous versions of the game's creator mode, when you still had the clothes as an editable option in the creator mode, then load that new made preset on the new one and update it in there. It's stupid having to pass for all those hoops to get it done but.... At least is a temporal fix, until the dev starts to move his ass and get that system done XD

veck17

Sep 26, 2020
any way to remove male Nephelym in this update I played a older build that had a option where futas just replaced them

Hisshighness

Apr 19, 2023
#Need Help# for some reason,when using Botn tools to complete Pride quest,i cant use the Nympho trait,set it to level 3 and it did not appear,the other traits are working fine,can anyone pls help me?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes