Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Clearly you didn't. I suggested you search using the term I provided but I guess you don't like being directed to a place where the steps are clearly laid out more than once. And in some cases have a downloadable file where you won't have to engage in any jiggery-pokery.
i followed all the steps and even did the other options but the result is nought :/

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So, the build in OP is unplayable for me, I guess something went wring with the ai, cause any time I enter any place that spawns wild Nephelym, I instantly go down to 2 frames and crash the game.
Is this just me doing something wrong? Are peolpe playing on the build in the thread, or the one on steam?
So far, the steam version worked, but it feels really outdated for me.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Settings -> Fetish -> Exotic Females -> Only Exotic
that's for Nephelym only, the question was about the breeder being an Anthro.

to Wolfbutt, you need to save your variant on your breeder in order to be a exotic breeder, you'll need the creator code which open the variant mode in the main menu, if I remember correctly, you'll also need to visit Camilla so that when you edit your appearence with her, you can pick your saved variant.

Keep in mind that is just 13 exotic variant in total, female, male and futa, the rest will be half human half nephelym which what the non exotic nephelym already look like

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I tried to ascend all my newborn neph but I got 0 point (or at least it doesn't seem like I got any). How I am supposed to get traits if I can't lvl up the field?

What does the essence thing means? (and why I can't pick neph for this?)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i followed all the steps and even did the other options but the result is nought :/
Okay, take a screencap of your BotN (where OBF.exe is) folder and show me.

One other question: is it the incest or the game that doesn't work?

If you had run a thread search for the name of the file, it's likely you would have found a .zip file.
You're supposed to extract the one file in there and place it in the same folder as OBF.exe.

Last edited:

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Okay, take a screencap of your BotN (where OBF.exe is) folder and show me.

One other question: is it the incest or the game that doesn't work?

If you had run a thread search for the name of the file, it's likely you would have found a .zip file.
You're supposed to extract the one file in there and place it in the same folder as OBF.exe.
its the patch that aint working

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
its the patch that aint working
No, it's you who can't follow the simplest instructions.

Your screenshot clearly shows that you created a text file "imma.degenerate.txt" instead of "imma.degenerate".

Set your Explorer to show file extensions and you'll see the true picture (the "OBF" file should be displayed as "OBF.exe").

Last edited:

Wolfbutt6669

Aug 30, 2021
that's for Nephelym only, the question was about the breeder being an Anthro.

to Wolfbutt, you need to save your variant on your breeder in order to be a exotic breeder, you'll need the creator code which open the variant mode in the main menu, if I remember correctly, you'll also need to visit Camilla so that when you edit your appearence with her, you can pick your saved variant.

Keep in mind that is just 13 exotic variant in total, female, male and futa, the rest will be half human half nephelym which what the non exotic nephelym already look like
Yeah thanks for the responses, I meant spirit form. I had to catch a wild creature first to use it as my variant :)

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
No, it's you who can't follow the simplest instructions.

Your screenshot clearly shows that you created a text file "imma.degenerate.txt" instead of "imma.degenerate".

Set your Explorer to show file extensions and you'll see the true picture (the "OBF" file should be displayed as "OBF.exe").
myb g i dont know how to do that, didnt mean to piss people off

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
How does the traits spawn working? I need a bee with only one exact trait - horniball, and for a few days of real time i can't find a single one! Is there any way to…solve that problem?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
How does the traits spawn working? I need a bee with only one exact trait - horniball, and for a few days of real time i can't find a single one! Is there any way to…solve that problem?
the Bee itself is not the one who will pop out with that trait, you'll have to breed one, unless with essence at lvl 5, but I would need to spend some time to know if I'm right or wrong, but capture a wolf to have higher chance to get that trait and breed the wolf with a bee, then you'll have the bee with hornball

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So, the build in OP is unplayable for me, I guess something went wring with the ai, cause any time I enter any place that spawns wild Nephelym, I instantly go down to 2 frames and crash the game.
Is this just me doing something wrong? Are peolpe playing on the build in the thread, or the one on steam?
So far, the steam version worked, but it feels really outdated for me.
I've not crashed in years and that was only due to an error that got quickly hotfixed. It's likely a hardware issue, the game only becomes more and more demanding with time.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
the Bee itself is not the one who will pop out with that trait, you'll have to breed one, unless with essence at lvl 5, but I would need to spend some time to know if I'm right or wrong, but capture a wolf to have higher chance to get that trait and breed the wolf with a bee, then you'll have the bee with hornball
Oh, so traits actually can be transfered via crossbreed. Thank you.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Another question: i found a fat-ass lamia blocking the passage to the caves, but she doesn't have a dialogue about activating portals. Is this not the case lamia or will the dialogue become available later?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes