exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
A pretty good game, at least I personally can't deny that :)

But I have quite a question that needed to be examined: Do we have the code "max trait level" in the gameplay?

You know what I mean: the last quest of Pride really tears my ass with that most unachievable requirement :(

Having sex with sweet unharmful demons is cool and wholesome, but not if I keep stuck in the same process:cry:

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
BTW, I wonder what kind of creature will be added in future:unsure:

Will we have bears? Goats(or sheep)? What about Formurian's subspecies? It is not enough to just play with sharks. Mermaids will also be a cool idea :oops: Could risus have their hybrid brethren? Rabbits are the cutest creatures of all time:) I remember an NPC mentioned that butterflies belong to the subspecies of Thriae-- is it possible to have sweet sweet sex with butterflies in future?:love:

And I am quite curious about: why don't we have anal sex in this game?:oops: I believe this is an effective trick to simultaneously catch the nephelyms and have great pleasure while the female MC not getting into what she's reluctant to-- surprise pregnancy:LOL:

Last edited:

yp34

May 4, 2022
BTW, I wonder what kind of creature will be added in future:unsure:

Will we have bears? Goats(or sheep)? What about Formurian's subspecies? It is not enough to just play with sharks. Mermaids will also be a cool idea :oops: Could risus have their hybrid brethren? Rabbits are the cutest creatures of all time:) I remember an NPC mentioned that butterflies belong to the subspecies of Thriae-- is it possible to have sweet sweet sex with butterflies in future?:love:

And I am quite curious about: why don't we have anal sex in this game?:oops: I believe this is an effective trick to simultaneously catch the nephelyms and have great pleasure while the female MC not getting into what she's reluctant to-- surprise pregnancy:LOL:
The dev said alaurnes (plant girls)and ghosts are next
Of course derelict hasn't done anything for a couple months
Also you can add a fairy preset it's In the server

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
The dev said alaurnes (plant girls)and ghosts are next
Of course derelict hasn't done anything for a couple months
Also you can add a fairy preset it's In the server
Fairy preset. It is something fresh to me.

Where can I find it? Is it in this site? If so, which page can I dig it out? And what can this preset do? To add some fairy fetish? :unsure:

Kli98

Dec 25, 2021
Does anyone know, if the mod works to increase the capacity of the stables from 60 to 250, in this version?
I was trying one that was available, but it didn't work for me.
The cheat engine wouldn't let me select the options (the square ones) or was I using it wrong?:HideThePain:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Does anyone know, if the mod works to increase the capacity of the stables from 60 to 250, in this version?
I was trying one that was available, but it didn't work for me.
The cheat engine wouldn't let me select the options (the square ones) or was I using it wrong?:HideThePain:
If it is a new version, there is a chance numbers, hexes, ones and zeroes, have gotten shuffled around.
An inch is like a mile.
May need to find out what/where those variables are for the barns.

Funnily enough, I have a theory why 250 was the max.
Probably a hex overflow problem, or something. I dunno, I'm not a coder. But in the before times, 255 was the magic number for a lot of reasons, in that certain code could only count this high.
Or something.
And 250 is just a round number.

Reactions: Xypster
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes