xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did anyone post the latest Creator build?
Creator Build 0.6621A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@DragonL
Could the OP include the Creator Build as well?

Edit: Just a general question about F95, if there seem to be no updates in case of a new type/version of the game, could the report function be used? There are sometimes such cases, and I don't know if anyone mentioned the OP before and asked the same in this one...

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@DragonL

Edit: Just a general question about F95, if there seem to be no updates in case of a new type/version of the game, could the report function be used? There are sometimes such cases, and I don't know if anyone mentioned the OP before and asked the same in this one...
If you see someone post an update as a reply and the OP isn't updated (which happens as they have stuff to do) you can click report on either the OP with the link to the file or report the reply with the file and request the OP to be updated.

For requests where there are no files included in replies, do a request in the corresponding forum, there's a template sticked in that forum.
Then its up to people who read those to provide links, it rarely seem to work tho'

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I apologize if this has been brought up before but I can't play the game at all. I have direct x 11, my Windows is 64bit (there is no BOTN.exe as stated in the original post), I clicked on the 'Radiant' exe but all that happens is 'unable to start application. Am I missing something? Or is my laptop not compatible with the game?
Try seeing if DirectPlay is enabled as well (it was disabled by default for me), or trying an update to DirectX's current version 12. If that doesn't work, try installing version 9 instead, that has helped me gain access to older games that didn't function with V12 installed. Otherwise, not sure!
Double check to make sure that the game's root folder contains the folders "Engine" and "Radiant" as well as the application "Radiant.exe", if any of those were moved/deleted it wont function.

I think that's a feature that hasn't been implemented yet? I've gone through most of the game's features and haven't heard of even a hint of this actually being applicable to anything. If I find anything I'll try to letcha know!

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Not in game, but you can with much effort change the attributes using a save editor (the save editor has been mentioned a few times in this thread)
Found it, thank you! (oof thats a lot of values, at least the numbers match up with the in game editor (y))

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Found it, thank you! (oof thats a lot of values, at least the numbers match up with the in game editor (y))
You're welcome :)
The save game file does make sense in this game, I tend to change my stamina so I can go on breedn' all day long!
Also fertility can be changed so you pretty much knock them up in one session, this speeds up things considerably.

Also about the character attributes.
I guess that's how people do their pre-sets, but some more entitled than others who has a high Patreon level get theirs into the game.

laconchatuya1

May 8, 2018
Hello, I have a problem and I can not catch the creatures, I have everything house, necklace, semen and milk but I can not catch them
Thank you

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, I have a problem and I can not catch the creatures, I have everything house, necklace, semen and milk but I can not catch them
Thank you
In what way can you not catch them? Do you know how you are supposed to catch them? Can you find them? Are they escaping? Do you know what items are effective? Do you think you're encountering a bug?

polednik

May 26, 2018
I don't know much about this game, I just started it, but I have to say DAMN! It looks fantastics. That freedom of movement, character creation and everything. I don't know what to say. I literally just spoken only with the first NPC that you met, so I really don't know how the game looks further down. But for now I have to say: fuc*ing amazing job!

bighorse407

Jun 5, 2017
I used to play this game back in the days, but I remeber it having some Male/Male animations and now it doesn't. Is the developper reworking those animations or did he remove theme for ever ?

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
The game already makes a lot of fun as a "game". I immediately had the motivation to explore the world and collect as many critters, etc as possible.
It's just a pity that still no sound is implemented and many animations are still missing. Also, in my opinion the quality of the animations is in need of improvement.
Nevertheless, the game looks very good and has a very good character editor. The fun of the game was on a few evenings, but I'd rather wait for an advanced or finished version.

I wonder if there is already a game with similar game design, which shortens the wait a bit. Maybe someone has a tip for me.

Cheers

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
@DragonL

Was is the difference in the Creator Build?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Was is the difference in the Creator Build?
The Creator Build is a separate version of the game that allows to create presets of Nephelyms (patrons are able to upload their presets on the Discord for them to be included in future updates) and has an included gallery where you can select giver and receiver for a scene (so the old gallery cheat (which was in the outdated OP) got replaced by this).

Reactions: MaskedMinds

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I am having an issue and I am not sure if I am missing something but this just doesn't seem right. I am trying to buy milk off of Anna Mae is it and it deducts funds out of my budget but checking my inventory it says it is not there. The same thing is happening with the semen across the street. I make the purchase but it's not there. I bought 5 collars from the angel looking woman in the temple. But I try to buy more and it is doing also like the semen and milk. Not sure what to do here or if something just isn't working for some reason. I didn''t even realize it was an issue until I got down in the woods and out pops a fox and here I sit looking like a dumbass because I thought I had plenty of bait and I have none. Tried 3 more times to purchase these items and the same thing. Now somebody mentioned that I could possibly extract these products myself. How would I do that? At least I can progress the game. Or is there a console where I can add the items to my inventory and cheat my way around something that seems glitchy on my system here. Everything else runs fine in the game. Would be nice to have mouse sensitivity sliders. They are touchy. And thanks to anyone who can provide me with any information on this.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I am having an issue and I am not sure if I am missing something but this just doesn't seem right. -snip-
The UI isn't exactly intuitive, the default view is and should list your collars. Then harvest is where you see your milk and semen.
If you can't see your milk, collars and semen by clicking those two views I'm not sure what's wrong TBH.

You can cheat by using a save game editor, this way you can change many things. If nothing else the amount of money you have, which previously was added with numpad 0 but this has been removed (or changed, I can't find it regardless)

GrumpyBastard.

Mar 17, 2019
One of the main things i base my opinion of a game on is the sounds and the textures well I got no damn sound it throws me off in the worst was but very beautiful game indeed .

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can cheat by using a save game editor, this way you can change many things. If nothing else the amount of money you have, which previously was added with numpad 0 but this has been removed (or changed, I can't find it regardless)
It was numpad1, but it got changed to O (letter).

Reactions: t727

AminAlfa

Mar 27, 2019
aww i wanted to know if i can have another futanari breeder to make pregnant? |: i'm so much into this stuff more than breeding a monster everytime i try seed the futanari breeder i came up with another monster,you know i think she's very lonely i think i need another human futa breeder to get them to know eachother xD

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes