Mar 12, 2018
This is almost exactly the kind of game I was looking for, and the graphics and animations are surprisingly good. A couple of issues:

• The filter system for the breeding sessions shouldn't reset every time you pair a couple up. It makes it a pain to breed two specific nephelym if you have a huge list in your stable. Also when returning nephelym to the seraphim in the church...
  • Sometimes when you are encountering a nephelym or going to check on one in your stable, the player gets unhitched form the menu and can run around, leaving the nephelym just standing/floating there. After a short while the game crashes.
  • How do you change clothing in the character creation other than using presets? Some of them have crop tops or miniskirts or underboob harness things...

Reactions: KrystalStuck

AminAlfa

Mar 27, 2019
This is almost exactly the kind of game I was looking for, and the graphics and animations are surprisingly good. A couple of issues:

• The filter system for the breeding sessions shouldn't reset every time you pair a couple up. It makes it a pain to breed two specific nephelym if you have a huge list in your stable.
  • Sometimes when you are encountering a nephelym or going to check on one in your stable, the player gets unhitched form the menu and can run around, leaving the nephelym just standing/floating there. After a short while the game crashes.
  • How do you change clothing in the character creation other than using presets? Some of them have crop tops or miniskirts or underboob harness things...
i tried to change it via and it worked,you have to change 4 elements for clothing but i don't know the cloths ids so you have to try by yourself if you want any other help tell me.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
If you want using cheats to just not care about about money, you have to turn them on first in the menu.
Menu - settings - allow cheats. Then in the game you press "O" (!LETTER!, not a number) and you get like 100k money or whatever its called.

!Important! Cheat works only once pro game initiate. What I mean is - don't press O in the main menu, use it only in game when you are on your character. Cheat, once used, will not work again, until you restart the game. If you restart the game cheat can be used 1 time again.

Reactions: lhuty

lynx2696

Mar 28, 2019
hello, how did you manage it? i couldn't find how to do it. please someone help me. i have everything but i can't catch them.

Mar 12, 2018
hello, how did you manage it? i couldn't find how to do it. please someone help me. i have everything but i can't catch them.
Make sure you have the appropriate living space prepared (talk to catgirl in town), a supply of milk and/or semen (harvest from captured nephelym or buy from cowgirl/goblin girl in town), and a collar for the target species (buy form the angel in the temple, all nephelym have a species and sub-species, the collars work for all subspecies) or you will not be able to capture that species of nephelym. When you encounter one in the field:
  1. Open your items menu and feed them semen or milk. One of the choices should be a lot more effective than the others, but as long as you have enough you can spam to fill their desire bar.
  2. Once it's full or fairly full, click the items tab at the top left of the milk/semen menu and it will switch to your inventory and which collars you have.
  3. Select the one for the correct species and after a short time they should be captured.
  4. ???
  5. Profit!
Happy breeding :^)

Reactions: lynx2696

lynx2696

Mar 28, 2019
Make sure you have the appropriate living space prepared (talk to catgirl in town), a supply of milk and/or semen (harvest from captured nephelym or buy from cowgirl/goblin girl in town), and a collar for the target species (buy form the angel in the temple, all nephelym have a species and sub-species, the collars work for all subspecies) or you will not be able to capture that species of nephelym. When you encounter one in the field:
  1. Open your items menu and feed them semen or milk. One of the choices should be a lot more effective than the others, but as long as you have enough you can spam to fill their desire bar.
  2. Once it's full or fairly full, click the items tab at the top left of the milk/semen menu and it will switch to your inventory and which collars you have.
  3. Select the one for the correct species and after a short time they should be captured.
  4. ???
  5. Profit!
Happy breeding :^)
thanx man. i realized what i did wrong. i didn't clicked item button on the harvest screen the nephelym. so i couldn't see the collars. but i realized them after walk around the house a few minutes.
thank anyway.

Mar 12, 2018
So, I just had a weird bug where, after a Surprise Sex capture the player's dick, hands, and camera were stuck to the same area, but still able to walk around, stretching hilariously. I forgot to take a screencap, but I will post one here if I encounter it again.

Nephelym have an unnerving habit of chasing you forever once they spawn, even if you go home to sleep. They'll keep chasing you until they move into contact with you, and sometimes initiate sex, sometimes wander off. I feel like they need a much shorter aggro range and persistence, if I'm looking for something else those ones will keep chasing. Or perhaps not directly following you and only initiating something when they bump into you?
The spawn point on Climax Peak seems to be broken: the titan spawn point moved up there, and the normal titan spawn area disappeared. Also the caves where you find bat-type harpies no longer has a spawn point.

Reactions: Gabaw and DreCore

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Could the people who have it upload it somewhere that's not not Russian or Chineese and asks for your phone number?
Like I dunno, mega or something.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017

Changelog:
Nothing says evil like three identical digits in the build version, but what really makes this build evil is how many bugs the roaming system likely introduced.
The roaming system replaces the encounter system--you no longer need collars and surprise sex is now the primary way you catch wild Nephelym. A gigantic amount of work was put in just to get this to phase 1, and there are certainly horrific bugs I missed. 0.667 will probably be dedicated to fixes and polish.
  • Added: Roaming System phase 1
  • Added: Evil surprise in Moaning Crag
  • Added: Consensual surprise sex system for roamers
  • Fixed: Various small issues
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Nude Color Fox by pdoan8
  • Cambroid 21 by ADynasty
  • Desert Lizard by ADynasty
  • Demon Bull by ADynasty
  • Dark Pink Dragon by Sun40
  • Dark Magic Elf by ADynasty
  • Ruffy by Goldi
  • Zorro by Goldi
  • Ganguro Girl by ADynasty
  • Gold Chocolate Demon by Sun40
  • Busty Pikachu by Zinoxic

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
God Dangit, was about to download due to it being 666 just for the lulz of it, but then read the changelog... So we went from enslaving the poor Nephs with collars to show our ownership to... Raping them into submission ? WTF !?!

Not sure how I feel about that... I'd prefer if the male breeder got fixed, the way he stands sticking out his gut annoys me, so much that I play the dang futa instead (thought still salty she lost her cheerleader outfit).

Reactions: dudibudi

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
God Dangit, was about to download due to it being 666 just for the lulz of it, but then read the changelog... So we went from enslaving the poor Nephs with collars to show our ownership to... Raping them into submission ? WTF !?!

Not sure how I feel about that... I'd prefer if the male breeder got fixed, the way he stands sticking out his gut annoys me, so much that I play the dang futa instead (thought still salty she lost her cheerleader outfit).
It's "Consensual Surprise Sex", not rape, and it fits the motif of the world much better than collars and enslavement. The Nephylem want sex, and you give it to them, so they follow you.

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Ok, i'm probably stupid, but for the life of me, I can't understand the "pairs with scene" grid. I mean, the letter don't match with anything, neither the Race, the variant or anything. What obvious clue I missed?

Mar 12, 2018
Ok, i'm probably stupid, but for the life of me, I can't understand the "pairs with scene" grid. I mean, the letter don't match with anything, neither the Race, the variant or anything. What obvious clue I missed?
Right now the size letters and descriptions don't match up too well. Here they are:
  1. T = Tiny. Bat harpies (but I haven't seen them in build 666 due to bugs?)
  2. S = Small. Kestrels, found in the desert.
  3. N = Normal. Fox girls and succubi.
  4. L = Large. About 8ft tall, bovaurs and seraphim (also glitched and not present?) are here.
  5. H: Huge. About 10ft tall, vulwargs, dragons, cambions.
  6. M: Massive. Titans.

Reactions: Gabaw

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
If Large (L) on the giver side of the grid pairs with Normal (N) on the receiver side, the two will have an animated scene that plays when they breed.

You can hover over the small icons at the bottom of a character's stat page to see what size they fall under.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes