3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

orlandocarrot

Aug 4, 2021
Are there only one (model) elf and one dragon for breeding? I was hoping I could choose an elf like the village chief or a dragon like the mother dragon.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I would like to know how to get the 1st point of affection of Rika. Thanks
After you raised Cece's affection (2nd date onwards) you can encounter the ladies bathing on the second floor of the house at night. After you peeked on Rika (pick 1st option) she'll appear on the living room at the morning next day with groceries. Help her and you'll unlock the daily farming option, keep doing that until her dialogue changes and the quest progresses.

What are the 7 breeding combinations? How can I unlock them?
The combinations are just special animation for certain breeding pair you can see when putting the two species together. Just try whatsoever.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
debug seems to be broken for me, Keep putting gold in first box and amount in second, But when I press the green checkmark, nothing happens

Edit: Nvm, I dumb, Apparently codes changed, Found new ones, Check page 74

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
debug seems to be broken for me, Keep putting gold in first box and amount in second, But when I press the green checkmark, nothing happens

Edit: Nvm, I dumb, Apparently codes changed, Found new ones, Check page 74
**Updated Debug Codes Link**

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
since it's a game about breeding shouldn't pregnancy be one of the tags???
Well, no. You see, there is breeding, but there is no pregnancy, and there's no birth either. Your offspring is adult as soon as it's born and they're born the second they're conceived.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Wolfman-You image is missing save for the redrocket and collar and Cece's hair is missing in breeding scenes for me, do I need to start a new full ass save to fix this?

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I have a question, is there content with katelyn? or did the mission go away? just go ahead with the others, but not a trace of her.
Keep doing Wooing the widow and it will open up content with her as you go at some point. I dunno if anything happens directly with her yet though... I just got to the point of opening a quest to talk to her so I'm guessing.

Never mind, it's one quest where you to talk to her then go find dragons... So I dunno. But I will say that doing Rika's line does open up a fair bit of other stuff so far.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
**Updated Debug Codes Link**
Thanks for that.

Now onto other things.
I can no longer sell any catgirls even though I have 20-30 of them ranging from lvl 1 -lvl 100, it just wont allow the selling of them any more.
I don't know what happen but I can now sell catgirls again.

And now to the tags that are needed.
With the dragons there is a creampie so that tag is needed.
Internal view tag needed for the inseminating of the egg.
Pregnancy tag needed, even though its fast it is still needed in the tags.

Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

Voice tag needed.
Incest tag needed.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
(There monster but you have sex with the women and make a child/adult then you can have sex with child/adult child, this is incest.)
You can also considered the female child/adult child as a virgin since it will be her first time having sex after being born.
So virgin tag needed.
ADD 2 more to the list.
The transformation tag is need for MC changing from human to wolfman. Breeding Farm 2021-10-31 18-17-13-94.jpg
Ahegao [Used when a character displays a orgasm face with her tongue sticking out.] Breeding Farm 2021-10-31 18-56-20-59.jpg

Last edited:

Noblenaga

Aug 22, 2021
Maybe I'm just dumb or it is bugged but I got the lingerie and lube for the rika anal scene but I can't find her anywhere

Sep 22, 2018
Well, no. You see, there is breeding, but there is no pregnancy, and there's no birth either. Your offspring is adult as soon as it's born and they're born the second they're conceived.
I guess that's to get around all the loli's... If there are no children there is no chance for the lolz. Clever. Yet if they aren't human then they wouldn't be breaking any rules anyway. There is no law saying you can't show underage meta-humans naked. Even though they are cartoons and not humans anyway... Morality of non-people is a stupid concept.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes