3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Instead of creating much needed content for existing characters, he adds 5 new characters? Hmm, that doesn't sound right, but then again, maybe these are just 5 non-important characters that won't receive any sex scenes?

Has there been any new content with the waitress girl or the blue haired girl you begin to date, in the last year?

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I don’t even know if I should talk about it, but did not I say that this is exactly what will happen? Then a whole crowd of people took up arms against me and practically no one supported me, but in the end it all ended exactly as I said. The choice was not made, instead the content was removed. Congratulations.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Still kind of gross and lame but it's better than what we had. Just wish we didn't have to get the transformation. Feels like we're not good enough as is.
This. she sneak out to get fuck. then MC need to be a werewolf to fuck her. fuck that shit. human dick just not enough anymore. she need monster dick. it's feel like the lover wolf guy NTR MC even though he dead. again fuck that shit.

Still instead of remove. should made it's optional instead. if you let her become breeder than you will get to see this NTR train. if you choose to keep her to yourself. then no NTR. this way everyone happy. me personally don't mind remove NTR content. never want to play NTR anyway.

Bolby06

Apr 4, 2020
where is the save file location located at cant find in appdata
It's a register key : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm

If someone wants to share their full save with us, the easiest way is to enter these commands in the windows console:

$registryKeyPath ="HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm"
$propertyName ="Naninovel.PlayerPrefsGlobalStateSlotManagerNaninovelData/SavesGlobalSave_h4092365350"
$byteArray = (Get-ItemProperty -Path $registryKeyPath -Name $propertyName).$propertyName
[System.BitConverter]::ToString($byteArray)

And gives us the result.
(Not 100% convinced it works though.)

Last edited:
Reactions: cmg35 and SherlockQ

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'm curious, since large parts of threads gets removed for people complaining about the addition of NTR to games, will the same happen about people bitching about its removal? Not that there is that many people that really seem to care at all that it's gone. I noticed exactly one person on patreon mentioning anything about it.

I had honestly forgot that this game even existed since its been so long since the last update.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm curious, since large parts of threads gets removed for people complaining about the addition of NTR to games, will the same happen about people bitching about its removal? Not that there is that many people that really seem to care at all that it's gone. I noticed exactly one person on patreon mentioning anything about it.

I had honestly forgot that this game even existed since its been so long since the last update.
It happens all the time on here, either a dev sticks to what they want the game to be no matter what and will usually gain support or they take the copout like here and just remove any fetishes that they personally wanted. The people that complained were never going to play or support to begin with so you wont see them noticing and those of us that played and either liked it or didnt mind it will be pissed that the dev buckled and will leave. Games that dont have the content that the dev enjoys to make will never work.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
There is a bug with the 'dynamite duo' quest. When i go to bed this happens: Screenshot (1).png
And the only thing i can do is open the menue by right mouse click. Screenshot (2).png
Anyone have a fix?

Reactions: DeltaGamer8800

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I think there was a question if it even was ntr. I didn't consider it NTR, and if that is considered NTR, then i guess the scene with the cat girl and the bar girl getting together at night is also NTR?

As for the writing, yeah the writers said the entirety of the story (not just that scene) was poorly written apparently. Which yeah, it's a mess, not very cohesive. I really thought it was one of the only good moments cause it actually prompted some sort of progress game play wise. I doubt it'll make a come back at all. It caused too many problems for people. The assets might be reused with the milf ends up being allowed to use the breeding pen but then... the people who were against the scene would also not want her in the breeding pen so how does that work?
You see, women fucking women is ok because there is no dick so no ntr. It is also ok if the protagonist steals from other men because being hypocritical is actually cool

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
There is a bug with the 'dynamite duo' quest. When i go to bed this happens: View attachment 2602447
And the only thing i can do is open the menue by right mouse click. View attachment 2602450
Anyone have a fix?
i manage to pass using the v5.2 build but you will have to redo the invitation quest....if you have done it....

full gallery please
where is the save file location located at cant find in appdata
It's a register key : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm

If someone wants to share their full save with us, the easiest way is to enter these commands in the windows console:

$registryKeyPath ="HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm"
$propertyName ="Naninovel.PlayerPrefsGlobalStateSlotManagerNaninovelData/SavesGlobalSave_h4092365350"
$byteArray = (Get-ItemProperty -Path $registryKeyPath -Name $propertyName).$propertyName
[System.BitConverter]::ToString($byteArray)

And gives us the result.
(Not 100% convinced it works though.)
ok boys here is the SaveMan than gonna save all of you.... almost.....

the game use an hybrid save system...i can work in both way on regedit and on files...no difference in theory....
except than only registry have the gallery codes......

but on files is much better because they are easy portable/backupble and easy edited.....

and then we have the cheat codes than enable gallery.....but monster galley is no affected LOL you need to do it manually.....
and for some reason not all scene are included !!!!
beacuse 1 scene got locked so i had to play everything from scrach to make sure i dont miss that.....

[Team Bieno] Breeding Farm v0.6 only 95% complete savegame

and here we hare i still missing 2 scene on interactive RIKA and i dunno how i can unlock that....
maybe because i have choice true romance path...or maybe got bad luck at event trigger

and the monster gallery a the bottom still need some works......because too many combinations.....and no clue....
edit:
i have make some improvement on monsters gallerys now the missing are only 4 scenes...
also adden screen for the miss one....files updated as well...

Snap11.jpg Snap12.jpg Snap13.jpg Snap14.jpg

also because the game is too much random trigger this and that..! it sucks wen you unlucky.....

edit2:
i found than the gallery is saved ONLY on registry so i have adden that too.....

Quest savegame goes here:
C:\Users\"youname"\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\quests

it regulate the name in game and everything related to the main adventure

Monster savegame goes here:
C:\Users\"youname"\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves

it regulate your name into the breeding pit and all the monsters name/levels/passive

if someone manage to complete my save you will have my THANKS!!!

somebody posted the full gallery...here the link
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-6-team-bieno.34302/post-10720800

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes