3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
also that makes no sense: since popping out eggs means you're still pregnant >..>
Lol don't get me wrong, i'm with u there in seeing that this makes no sense, but i also understand the pov of the dev trying to avoid potential bans from platforms that they depended their income from

Btw there's another game (that is currently in a production limbo too sadly) that actually has the 3d model looking pregnant before popping out a legal age offspring magically, i think that was a decent compromise, it's the breeders of nephelim

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Those scene fail because they have zero build up in Rika's story and feel almost antithetical to everything built up to that point. It's jarring, and actually undermines the character.

Those issues are not quick fixes short of stripping them out entirely.

It's thus not a case of 'rewrite the scene' to me.
To keep that rika-NTR dead wolf an plot line in and get that to *my* standards would require an entire rewrite of Rika's story to weave it in properly to narrative. That's obviously not going to happen, so... Yeet.

As I've given my reasons etc, I'm not really that interested in going over on loop discussing them, so, this is my final word on it. Chow.
I made this same claim a while ago. Glad to see we're on the same page. Thanks for the communication too.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Guys! Can we please stop fighting? I know you guys have opinions, anger, or disappointment right now. The game is released and i am sure it can not be fixed righ now. The most people who are getting hard time here are devs!
They said that the removal was because of story and awkward scripts, so let us just stop blaming each other?
Maybe in far future, a new story might come out for rika or her daughter to help MC with breeding with a lot of explaining stories and understandable scripts. AND of course a lever to en/disable Ntr contents.

Let us just set a line here and stop arguing can we?
This is just my personal thoughts, so you don't have to listen but, please stop fighting just for the peace and clean pages for our dear game Breeding farm.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
great except for 2 bugs so far, just finished the surprise quest after the investigation, went to bed & game just froze there, my dumbass decided to use my save so just stuck there, luckily i missaved & had a backup right before the investigation, only for the skipping to bug during the milking scene, im gonna just stop there for now & try a different game & try it again next update

GT-XR4

Jun 20, 2018
Can I just say, the blackjack minigame in this game is by FAR the worst I have ever seen in ANY game. I've never played a gambling minigame more blatantly and obviously rigged. Cece and Eros get dealt a perfect 21 more often than they DON'T, while literally the ONE time I was able to get above 15 without going bust (I reached 19), one girl tied me and the other one drew from 17 to 20. I literally cannot win a SINGLE hand, because I have to choose between sitting on no more than 15 (and losing) or going bust. I'm not exagerrating. The AI could not more obviously be rigging the cards if I could see Eros dealing them off the bottom of the deck.
You know how the saying goes. House always wins.

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
I feel like I've done all the new content, but the changelog says "one new interactive h event" & I am very confused what that is referring to.

Reactions: NikolaiR

Blck

May 22, 2017
Guys What you think about sex fights in this game?
It would work as high risk high reward thing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
kekw everyone here talking about "ntr" when the elephant in the room is why no pregnancy if it's a "breeding" game? and if there is: why no preg tag?
when you or a stud you picked fucks a female slave. there is X% chance of a child. (~5% ish. modified by traits and stats)
When that roll is a success. You are notified of it and instantly get a new fully adult slave generated. with some trait inheritance chances from his/her parents.

Most are gonna be trash and just tossed into the wild. A few will be decent and you will keep them to use as new breeding stock, or to fulfill missions (eg: "Customer wants level 6 catgirl with trait X for Y gold")
There is no pregnancy in this game. nor loli. But there is incest.

it is honestly rather grindy... and not very satisfying. I don't like discarding slaves and then getting new ones. wish we could have developed traits instead. spending XP on them. shrug.

Ylli

May 29, 2021
Guys What you think about sex fights in this game?
It would work as high risk high reward thing.
There's a game for you already, Monster Girl Dreams.

As for fights in this game, I don't think they would make much sense. It's not like you have to go out and catch new monsters yourself. But more importantly, it would be a huge undertaking. And the time would be much better spent improving the existing mechanics and adding more to them, then creating new mechanics entirely.

Though once the game is 100% finished, hunting for new monsters could be cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blck

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
This method doesn't work for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So here is the exported reg file.
wow your a russian! and wow you know the poweshell nice one!

well i open you .reg and found something even if i don' know much about code and such.....
Snap3.jpg
you are inserting this to an alterante accout from you pc that's the line:
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3129884542-3998541148-1654508475-1001

instead mine was just for the current user.....
and i dunno precisely this what mean....but i know for sure than is for the admin becuase i use admin account here......
Snap4.jpg
so after all how much good is your save?

i don't wan to fuck my registry so i dont' have tested it......tell me.....

oh wait i forgot i can just edit that part and make it compatible...ohh boy the old age....

ok you have a complete gallery even monsters are completed mhh no bad!!!
but the RIKA scene are just grey like the my....

so these are a WIP feature??? still does NOT exsist YET mhhh?

ohh and btw thanks for that!!!!!
Snap5.jpg
Sorry, but the files don't work, winrar won't let me place them into the file folders
buddy don't unzip directly to that place.....
FIST unzip somewhere... than pick the directory and then copy/paste....
wow for how long are you using windows os mhhh? some operations are not directly permitted......

also remenber than these files does not contain the full gallery...
this one below yes instead!!!!

Last edited:

Blck

May 22, 2017
There's a game for you already, Monster Girl Dreams.

As for fights in this game, I don't think they would make much sense. It's not like you have to go out and catch new monsters yourself. But more importantly, it would be a huge undertaking. And the time would be much better spent improving the existing mechanics and adding more to them, then creating new mechanics entirely.

Though once the game is 100% finished, hunting for new monsters could be cool.
My first thought were more of sexfighting arena in dark alley where mosnters would sexfights for their masters owners ect. Some dark tone added to make the illegal fights match to the eros gossip. Even cece could be made a participant of then who lost and tika would be her trainer who also would participate in them behind Kate back.

Mechanics could be based on the blakcjack and at the end there would be a sex pose win/losing with also money you earn or lose

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
it is honestly rather grindy... and not very satisfying. I don't like discarding slaves and then getting new ones. wish we could have developed traits instead. spending XP on them. shrug.
I was expecting Talia to be exactly this. Experimenting on us to give us specific traits in exchange for favors, currency, or something. I'm honestly kind of disappointed. Mostly because, while I can enjoy the random aspect and the breeding for traits, I was also hoping for a way to improve the player character to make doing that easier and to bring a sense of accomplishment like earning a badge directly on our character sheet.

It'd also have served a dual purpose of allowing us to simply enjoy our favorites and sell off the excess. I wonder if the devs plan on adding something to improve the player character or add traits to our monsters. Seems like it'd be fun. It also makes sense to do since you're already earning more traits and higher ranks of traits but your player character is left kind of useless without a way to gain traits.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes