RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
800$ a month for a cuck scene!? 800!?..a month!? What the fuck is wrong with these people!?
It might be exaggeration. This Dev have not reach 500 Euro with around 190 Subs. If you do the maths, either he is lying or that person no longer supports the dev. $400 is around 370 Euros. From the way the game is designed to the way the devs response to people, i am surprise he still get supports. 9 months no release with constant tantrum throwing and bull shiting. People need to support better devs

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
It might be exaggeration. This Dev have not reach 500 Euro with around 190 Subs. If you do the maths, either he is lying or that person no longer supports the dev. $400 is around 370 Euros. From the way the game is designed to the way the devs response to people, i am surprise he still get supports. 9 months no release with constant tantrum throwing and bull shiting. People need to support better devs
He no longer supports me. It like 9 months ago or something.
NVM he is still there
1711658573173.png
And for those who think I made him up. The dude was throwing money for playthroughs
1711658747498.png
NTR was and option quite some time ago and I could have done it for the sake of money. But I didnt, so...

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
NVM he is still there
View attachment 3486846
And for those who think I made him up. The dude was throwing money for playthroughs
View attachment 3486847
NTR was and option quite some time ago and I could have done it for the sake of money. But I didnt, so...
Holy shit I wish I had that kind of money to spend on avns.

Reactions: Nulldev

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't plaid much attention to this thread. So from what I am understanding the dev is adding avoidable NTR in his next game? Is that it?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Pretty much :D
I am not a fan of NTR, but if it's 100% avoidable, meaning that it only happens if the player makes "bad" choices, I don't really have a problem with it. The only reason I would see an issue is if the NTR became the main focus even if avoidable. I've seen some games where the dev says it's avoidable but then if you don't go the NTR route you barely get any content.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I am not a fan of NTR, but if it's 100% avoidable, meaning that it only happens if the player makes "bad" choices, I don't really have a problem with it. The only reason I would see an issue is if the NTR became the main focus even if avoidable. I've seen some games where the dev says it's avoidable but then if you don't go the NTR route you barely get any content.
You will be able to disable it or avoid it with the right choices and the right use of your energy :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
They usually unhappy when dev time is wasted on things they dont like.
I can kind of understand that, some of my favorite games have avoidable NTR. Would I prefer that the devs spent more time on the fetishes that I like? Yea, but for me, as long as the NTR stuff is not the main focus of the game I don't really see an issue. I also don't like censorship and a lot of times it just feels like people want to bully devs into removing content they don't like.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
NVM he is still there
View attachment 3486846
View attachment 3486847
Dubai dudes are weird. Bro should have come here to ask, I would share my saves for 10$ :KEK:

They usually unhappy when dev time is wasted on things they dont like.
You decided to have both extremes so each side will give you shit, every update Harem fans will complain there is too much cuck stuff and NTR fan will say there is too much vanilla. So I think it's better to clarify things before.

You said that the NTR will just act as a punishment for bad choices, will the scenes be just one NTR scene and then you don't see those girls again or will they develop into a whole path each update? Because that's the problem, I don't know how big you want the game to be but you'll have to work on both paths every time.

I'm no NTR fan myself but I still intend to play the game and see what it's about because I like BL, all I can say is good luck because you'll need it.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai dudes are weird. Bro should have come here to ask, I would share my saves for 10$ :KEK:

You decided to have both extremes so each side will give you shit, every update Harem fans will complain there is too much cuck stuff and NTR fan will say there is too much vanilla. So I think it's better to clarify things before.

You said that the NTR will just act as a punishment for bad choices, will the scenes be just one NTR scene and then you don't see those girls again or will they develop into a whole path each update? Because that's the problem, I don't know how big you want the game to be but you'll have to work on both paths every time.

I'm no NTR fan myself but I still intend to play the game and see what it's about because I like BL, all I can say is good luck because you'll need it.
I will agree the Dev will need all the luck. I used to support this dev but the way he handles things sigh....:HideThePain:

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes