Feb 25, 2022

Bright Lord progress.

Sadly, the update from my side is ready, but the problem right now is the coder which has to finish work on his other project.

For now, I working on 0.3 renders while waiting for a coder to finish his work so we can release the update. And here are the New and Old pictures I hope you like the changes!
picture217.png

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Okay, after reading everything from the OP and a few public patreon posts, the first 3 versions of phase 1 i.e. 0.1,0.2 and 0.3 are of different/lower quality to what the Dev is making right now after 0.4 up until current phase 2. Dev mentioned he would rework the first 3 updates in the future and in the public post on 1st June i'm assuming he is talking about 0.1 & 0.2 of phase 1 being reworked. So after the rework of those 2, Dev is going to merger both phases and release it as a single game? After this update they will work on reworking 0.3 from phase 1 and release it in the second update? After all of this is done Dev is going to be developing and releasing a new episode in version 1.1? Do let me know if I got this train of thoughts right and please do correct me if i went wrong somewhere in understanding the Devs plans for the upcoming few updates.:)

Reactions: Amemester

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Okay, after reading everything from the OP and a few public patreon posts, the first 3 versions of phase 1 i.e. 0.1,0.2 and 0.3 are of different/lower quality to what the Dev is making right now after 0.4 up until current phase 2. Dev mentioned he would rework the first 3 updates in the future and in the public post on 1st June i'm assuming he is talking about 0.1 & 0.2 of phase 1 being reworked. So after the rework of those 2, Dev is going to merger both phases and release it as a single game? After this update they will work on reworking 0.3 from phase 1 and release it in the second update? After all of this is done Dev is going to be developing and releasing a new episode in version 1.1? Do let me know if I got this train of thoughts right and please do correct me if i went wrong somewhere in understanding the Devs plans for the upcoming few updates.:)
You are right and we would have already 0.1 and 0.2 updated out if not for the new team effort. They tend to put more testing before releasing the update. Because the update is already done for two weeks now. The only problem we got right now is the merging both episodes.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes