yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Played the latest update a couple of days ago. Did anyone else have a problem with the game being stuck in auto mode and no dialogue showing up except during choices?

Edit: okay reading back a couple of pages it's not the latest updated, but the one that's last been released on here. Just wanted to clear that up lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Compression of 85% i think. Because you guys would cry to download 16gb everytime i release an update
Not really only a handful would, most would rather have an untouched version.
To clarify, as the person responsible for that - it's a simple 100q recompression of the original images (EP 4-9), and a 100q compression on the reworked ones (EP 1-2). It's as good as we're gonna get with the number of images.

Last edited:
Reactions: KissKissStudio

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
So were the first 3 parts of Phase 1 already reworked or is that still ongoing? I saw comments saying only 2 parts were gonna be done, but I want to be double-sure before I download. Knowing my luck, I'd do it and the final rework releases tomorrow or such.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So were the first 3 parts of Phase 1 already reworked or is that still ongoing? I saw comments saying only 2 parts were gonna be done, but I want to be double-sure before I download. Knowing my luck, I'd do it and the final rework releases tomorrow or such.
Two episodes have been reworked. One more left. and no more reworks because its starts being never ending circle. You never know maybe I will wake up one day and decide to rework the game to a sandbox game :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes