onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
here we go again with another remake if it isn't this one it is X amount of others that remake why mess up something that was going so good . i mean if your run out of ideas just take some time off and think some up or get advice from people i mean wtf cmon i like it and will try it but man the remakes really start to get old for any of the remakes of countless others as well

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Kids cry that there is a lot of spelling errors in the first few episodes and there is some not needed choices. Dev listens and reworks them. Proceeds to cry about it.
I wonder if they even pay for it, or if they are just enjoying the freebie. Don't give kids attention, be the parent.

here we go again with another remake if it isn't this one it is X amount of others that remake why mess up something that was going so good
You'd get your answer if you bothered reading some posts above yours.

Edit: since I know people are lazy, here's the answer for the rework

It was needed for Steam release. If a player pays for the game and opens the game with a shitty quality that those first few episodes had it will get refunded. For me personally i would rework till 0.5 but as a player myself i know nobody really likes reworks. It needed a very good rewrite of the story too and proofreading.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any chance that there will be an uncompressed version released?
No, and as they said this is just a 100q compression which it doesn't really affect the quality at all.

Yeah i'm gonna need that actual incest patch. The step shit is annoying.
I guess you will need to wait for the Steam release then.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This is one of the few times I agree with the choice to rework. One the dev was actually productive and only plans to complete in 2 total updates vs most who use it as an excuse to start over again.

Two: The choice to merge and put everything in line with a steam release means it's not just to milk it.

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I think it will be impossible not to receive a negative response from players for the rework but I hope it will be overcome by adding better content soon.

Reactions: DrFree
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes