Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Oh, look! leeches have appeared! and they seem disappointed... practice?

View attachment 3831814
The problem is, I've been on this site for a while, and I have not seen nor remember a single game that went into "rework" status actually finishing completely.
So maybe this dev is different, who knows. But history tells a different story.

Leeches are irrelevant to this

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
problem is not if it will be finished , but how it will be finished wiith Patreon shit in it...this will be a completly different game sadly...i am so done with this rework curse....so many good VN being in limbo forever or ruined by this shit
Except the only thing they did was re-do the images, merge the episodes, and compress it with 100q, story did not change, nothign was removed except girls in chians, oh no! Only one episode to go to re-do and update the images. Who gives a fuck about Patreon it will be on Steam and Itch.

The problem is, I've been on this site for a while, and I have not seen nor remember a single game that went into "rework" status actually finishing completely.
So maybe this dev is different, who knows. But history tells a different story.

Leeches are irrelevant to this
They only re-did the images, so this is not a real rework, none of the story changed.

Reactions: MrBenny

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Yeah chained girls are big No No for patreon
Oh, man, the horror of fictional 3D girls being chained up in some image... gotta protect the 3D fictional characters from nothing! if they put this much effort and work in real life than they do for fictional characters, they'd probably fix some stuff up and get rid of the real bad guys.

Reactions: belovedeggs

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Except the only thing they did was re-do the images, merge the episodes, and compress it with 100q, story did not change, nothign was removed except girls in chians, oh no! Only one episode to go to re-do and update the images. Who gives a fuck about Patreon it will be on Steam and Itch.

They only re-did the images, so this is not a real rework, none of the story changed.
Hey man I removed the three-time open or dont open the door scenes(MC still opens the door if you choose not to) Thats a big REWORK

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
problem is not if it will be finished , but how it will be finished wiith Patreon shit in it...this will be a completly different game sadly...i am so done with this rework curse....so many good VN being in limbo forever or ruined by this shit
Okay, I will say this only once, so listen carefully, kids.

The rework is NOT neutering the story to appease anyone. It simply uses better and more natural language to tell the same exact story.
The rework is NOT encompassing the entirety of Bright Lord's content, only the three first chapters (two of which are already done).

The script for the next update (EP 11) is already being worked on, and will be done by the time KKS starts their work on the renders for that update. In the meantime we are revising the scripts for EPs 4-9, updating the UI elements, and the code base as a whole. All of this will be a part of the Steam release later this year.

That's it.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

The rework is NOT neutering the story to appease anyone. It simply uses better and more natural language to tell the same exact story.
The rework is NOT encompassing the entirety of Bright Lord's content, only the three first chapters (two of which are already done).

The script for the next update (EP 11) is already being worked on, and will be done by the time KKS starts their work on the renders for that update. In the meantime we are revising the scripts for EPs 4-9, updating the UI elements, and the code base as a whole. All of this will be a part of the Steam release later this year.

That's it.
Idk man... When somebody starts reworking something it's already abandoned. So my logic is more logical than yours.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

That's it.
i've read about that this game will be dumbed down on content not so long ago..that's why isaidthis..if it's as good ad it was withsame family incest contentsd ,good . this means dev changed is mind

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Hey, KissKissStudio, I'm also seeing that if you start the game from the beginning and define relationships as mom, sister and sister, they are still called Margarie/landlady and roommates every time.

Oh, and btw: great job with the rework. The story flows so much better and the renders look fantastic.

3.80 star(s) 92 Votes