SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whats up with the relationship selection? despite choosing "mom" and "sister" my character still calls the mom character Landlady for no reason
same. Need a patch.
It has been said more than once, even twice, even three times already, it IS A BUG IT WILL BE FIXED.

There is also no new story content in this release.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So it seems OK to delete phase 1, but should I keep phase 2 or you reworking it all?
It'llb e all, from what I get, and the difference in size of downloads due to the better compression is a reason for it I guess.
DOES THIS HAVE ANY SEX SCENE or the ACTs are 5 min of bodies
There's sex in my playthorugh right now, I'm at the Act 3 I think, it's optional but it's there. Fine huge tits too.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It has been said more than once, even twice, even three times already, it IS A BUG IT WILL BE FIXED.

at this point, you should realize you'll get plenty of those comments because they download from page 1, play it, find it, then mention it from page 1 too.
Either add a note explaining the bug at page 1, or keep yelling at the clouds.

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry I'll be harsh, but the text need a loooot of work.
So much so that my eyes hurt and I had to stop playing.

Furthermore, I don't understand why ask to define the roles of the different characters at the beginning if it's for "step-mom" here and "landlady" there?!?

Sorry again for the dev, I imagine it's not easy to receive criticism like that. But without a lot of work on the text, this game will only attract those interested only in a quick wank on beautiful models. Then they will forget about it until the next update.

I don't really know about other players but, for me, in "visual novel" the "novel" is at least as important if not more than the "visual".
If the story isn't interesting or if it's poorly written, it doesn't matter if the graphics are "perfect", I just won't be able to enjoy the story so it's a complete waste of my time.

I hope the dev can correct this defect because the story seems interesting and the graphics are indeed very beautiful.

Good luck for the future KissKissStudio .

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
Have to agree with the above comment. I'm guessing something happened with the naming with the merge. It's not tracking the name changes and defaulting the names. I love the game but it does get a little disorienting when the naming changes(landlady, mom, step mom for example).

Just letting you know and keep up the great work! been following for awhile

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry I'll be harsh, but the text need a loooot of work.
So much so that my eyes hurt and I had to stop playing.

Furthermore, I don't understand why ask to define the roles of the different characters at the beginning if it's for "step-mom" here and "landlady" there?!?
Have to agree with the above comment. I'm guessing something happened with the naming with the merge. It's not tracking the name changes and defaulting the names.
It's even just a few posts up....

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
Group instead of family? landlady instead of mother or stepmother? landlady's huband instead of father? roomate instead of sister or brother? we need mod!

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
hi guys, wanna start with this game. Can anyone without trolling me give me an info which download should I start? Them before rework episodes or only the main on download page? Sizes of those older ones seem to be too big included in main download. Lemme know guys. Thx, cheers

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
hi guys, wanna start with this game. Can anyone without trolling me give me an info which download should I start? Them before rework episodes or only the main on download page? Sizes of those older ones seem to be too big included in main download. Lemme know guys. Thx, cheers
if you've never played this game before i'd go with the rework version

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Sounds familiar... but maybe I just have some "bad memories" and can't remember correctly. Beta, Bug, these bitches are blind and lazy as fuck to even bother reading some posts before posting. WHY Luci!!!! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN MEE!!!!!

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The Dev team definitely didn't play/test the game properly. The chat between MC and Emily to go to uni was alternating between old and new renders. Also the narrative was the house was old and need "upper fixer" but everything in renders looks new AF. Chloe was drinking alone at home with heels.... which is weird.
Chloe was asking for heels in render but dialogue states it as Emily with Margarie asking MC to wake up Chloe. I think it should be showing Emily renders here but it's messed up.

The game is becoming a comedy instead of horror theme if this goes on...narration and renders is not in synch.

Though the pacing and dialogue of the characters have improved a lot. Margarie as a character is much better written but the game is still average after remakes

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The Dev team definitely didn't play/test the game properly. The chat between MC and Emily to go to uni was alternating between old and new renders. Also the narrative was the house was old and need "upper fixer" but everything in renders looks new AF. Chloe was drinking alone at home with heels.... which is weird.
Chloe was asking for heels in render but dialogue states it as Emily with Margarie asking MC to wake up Chloe. I think it should be showing Emily renders here but it's messed up.

The game is becoming a comedy instead of horror theme if this goes on...narration and renders is not in synch.

Though the pacing and dialogue of the characters have improved a lot. Margarie as a character is much better written but the game is still average after remakes
Wdym she went out to party and came back

3.80 star(s) 92 Votes