Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I remember this game, could have been gold for years ago but it made a mistake in the right time.
Like usual it attracted a lot of players. But during that time, proper and advance 3d models within novels and sandbox started to growing out big time. This is one of the first that people decided that blueballs are obsolete which is nothing more than a bullsh*t milking method that many devs have abuse, they rapidly ditch the interest.
Shortly after the crisis I think the dev realize it, but it's too late and the update is kinda sloppy.

BUT nevertheless, I respected that they adapted to the piracy situation and still pull out the rest of the work for their supporters. So a bit of best wishes for the devs, but they will have to build hope themselves.

Still, out there some devs still think that their work is a rare catch and making their game playing like a pain with unnecessary problems such as : grinds in stupid way, remove skips, careless plans with bugs.
While some are giving away free game slowly and still got shit load of supporters, but some are not so fortunate because no one interesting in their game despite those are some pieces of work.

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Hello!
I have a question, I set the relationships at the start of the game but after awhile they revert to the "Landlady" "tenant" status.
Is there any way to avoid that? Is it a bug?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
The remake will continue. The old ones should be deleted.
First of all, congratulations on your perseverance, the rework makes sense and I'm glad you're almost at the end of it.
I really thought you'd give up on your game like so many other devs have done. Looks like I was wrong

Small detail : I think the "V1.0" versioning is misleading IMO because it implies that the rework is done which is not true

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
First of all, congratulations on your perseverance, the rework makes sense and I'm glad you're almost at the end of it.
I really thought you'd give up on your game like so many other devs have done. Looks like I was wrong

Small detail : I think the "V1.0" versioning is misleading IMO because it implies that the rework is done which is not true
Yeah its a newbie mistake. Should have been 0.10 and after finishing the game it should have been called 1.0

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The first is going to cry is you when the rework takes forever and eventually gets abandoned, like the 90% of games, i just expressed my humble and honest opinion.
problem is not if it will be finished , but how it will be finished wiith Patreon shit in it...this will be a completly different game sadly...i am so done with this rework curse....so many good VN being in limbo forever or ruined by this shit

Reactions: Mihawk_80

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
problem is not if it will be finished , but how it will be finished wiith Patreon shit in it...this will be a completly different game sadly...i am so done with this rework curse....so many good VN being in limbo forever or ruined by this shit
Nothing changed tbh. Had to recheck the rules. The only thing patreon put a red flag was on bonus pictures with girls being chained.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes