bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrightLord-1.0Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
lol here we go with the reworks lmao
no wonder this game looked familiar...
This is The Golden Boy dev for sure, with another game to add to his 3 aliases

Reactions: MalEl

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
There is a very clear difference between mine and his art. The only similar art I have with him his the one I made on my second day of daz work :D
Sure I can see the difference but I don't think a remake was needed, the story progress would have been better, and the remake could have happened after the game ended.

Reactions: indio68

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Sure I can see the difference but I don't think a remake was needed, the story progress would have been better, and the remake could have happened after the game ended.
It was needed for Steam release. If a player pays for the game and opens the game with a shitty quality that those first few episodes had it will get refunded. For me personally i would rework till 0.5 but as a player myself i know nobody really likes reworks. It needed a very good rewrite of the story too and proofreading.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Of what I understand from the changelog, the rework is basicly the merge of the 2 episodes? Or I understood it incorrectly?

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well...another day another doll...i mean rework, i love these kind of devs who continue to milk their fans and subscribers(capitalism(or greedy?) in nutshell), keep up a good work bro, see u in the next 4 years and then rework 2.0 ;)
Kids cry that there is a lot of spelling errors in the first few episodes and there is some not needed choices. Dev listens and reworks them. Proceeds to cry about it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bright Lord [v1.0 Rework] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [541 MB]
- - - -

Mac [539 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes