DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So I followed the last guide I've found, bought the yoga stuff and now I'm stuck in downtown with no money? How do I get home? It says I have to use my credit card, but I can't figure it out.
I think you just need to board the subway.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
how to find this seller for Owl ... ?
You have to ask Ash. First you must be rescued by her when you go to the street to the left at night. Then visit her in her secret room to gain points. You can also take deep throat lessons with her after a random encounter in the Red Light district.

Reactions: Alen Mak

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
x~Minchen~x

Either cheat some money using the console or save your game and use saveeditonline to add money by dragging and dropping the save file onto the page and once done download the save file overwrite the old save file and then load the save file again.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
You can ask Barbara, Valerie, Rudo, and the Bartender at the Rock Club.
I asked barbary valerie and barman but what about rudo and basketball players I can't move on ....?

and where can I find a sex shop?

take old evelyn staff ? where ?

meet jane bus stop saturday 12:00 ...I can't find her there

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I asked barbary valerie and barman but what about rudo and basketball players I can't move on ....?

and where can I find a sex shop?

take old evelyn staff ? where ?

meet jane bus stop saturday 12:00 ...I can't find her there
I think there may be a bug in the new version, in earlier versions you meet Jane on a Saturday, but he changed that in this version, so we may have to wait for a patch.

You find the Sex Shop after witnessing two men and a woman having sex at the bus stop. You then get a new location, Red Light District. From Valerie's apt, take the street to the right, take the old factory, once at the old factory you should see the link for the Red Light district, the sex shop is there.

In the bedroom, click on one of the boxes by the bed, that's Evelyn's stuff.

Barbara should agree to go to the gym. Valerie will ask her boyfriend to join. The barman will also join, but I think only after Alex has a date with him. Once those three join you don't need anyone else. Go to the gym on a Saturday afternoon, and talk to Barbara there. That will start the quest to get Fred to train you.

Reactions: David9sk

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
this is unplayable, so with a bug that the screen stays on that guy in the trailer forever and if I start a new game, I can't even buy the new computer and I can't find Jane on Saturday, a great pity, wait for the next update

Reactions: krnzone

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
I just got stuck after saving Paris in the bathroom and when I leave, I'm stuck talking to Amanda and it makes me keep talking to her. Anyone know how to help?

Reactions: Slayer74

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
After doing Amanda's quest of pulling the plug out her ass the quest just end there. There is no progression. I spend the holidays working at the café all day and still no progress in "the oldest profession". Is it broken?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
On Saturday around 11 am in last update Amanda is working at the diner. When I put on the uniform and go back into the diner I get stuck in a loop of trying to talk to Amanda and all I can do is click on "Talk Later". It loops on that choice and I have to reload an earlier save.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I followed the last guide I've found, bought the yoga stuff and now I'm stuck in downtown with no money? How do I get home? It says I have to use my credit card, but I can't figure it out.
If you are out of cash you cannot take the bus or subway. Load an earlier save then work some more and buy the yoga outfit.

Jun 21, 2020
This update seems so buggy, I can't start meeting with Jane on Saturday and neither I can't go to the red district (even after watching 2men and 1 women event and after advised by Barbara)

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
There is a bug after I met Paris at WC, Amanda stop me in the workplace and keep talking with me. I can't continue the game.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
If u have money on credit card then go to bank and use ATM to withdraw cash.
Or better crack the save file for money and relations with saveeditonline.com or through console.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
There is a bug after I met Paris at WC, Amanda stop me in the workplace and keep talking with me. I can't continue the game.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
I just got stuck after saving Paris in the bathroom and when I leave, I'm stuck talking to Amanda and it makes me keep talking to her. Anyone know how to help?
U can try to use the old version of the game to finish this event. And after this look out for new scenes in the new one.

Oct 31, 2019
Had a bug where she asks the guys to clean out the basement. The one big guy asks her for BJ afterword. My character selected option to not do so. It puts the game back to the begining of the scene. So, stuck in a query loop in that dialog, with that choice

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Had a bug where she asks the guys to clean out the basement. The one big guy asks her for BJ afterword. My character selected option to not do so. It puts the game back to the begining of the scene. So, stuck in a query loop in that dialog, with that choice
+1 had this same problem. If you say you don't want to, you get caught in a loop until you accept the bj.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I think there may be a bug in the new version, in earlier versions you meet Jane on a Saturday, but he changed that in this version, so we may have to wait for a patch.

You find the Sex Shop after witnessing two men and a woman having sex at the bus stop. You then get a new location, Red Light District. From Valerie's apt, take the street to the right, take the old factory, once at the old factory you should see the link for the Red Light district, the sex shop is there.

In the bedroom, click on one of the boxes by the bed, that's Evelyn's stuff.

Barbara should agree to go to the gym. Valerie will ask her boyfriend to join. The barman will also join, but I think only after Alex has a date with him. Once those three join you don't need anyone else. Go to the gym on a Saturday afternoon, and talk to Barbara there. That will start the quest to get Fred to train you.
and one more thing, please, how to move the scene with the basketball player ... so far there has been nothing ...

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes