DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
and one more thing, please, how to move the scene with the basketball player ... so far there has been nothing ...
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are asking. Do you mean the sex scene after the basketball game with Broom?

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are asking. Do you mean the sex scene after the basketball game with Broom?
but me in a position called rudo still writes to establish a contract....I haven't had a scene with him yet

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The only scene with Rudo happens late in the game when Alex finds and cleans out the abandoned building. (the building is a door on the street to the right, it only comes available after the band's first concert)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi... Love this game... I deleted my saves by misstake, so i started from scratch. I did everything besides Penny and Gracie. I did sauna with Penny, but i never met Gracie in the mall like i did in the beginning i played... Just becouse, that i cant meet Gracie in the mall, thats why i cant continue with the Penny story... Anybody know where and when to meet Gracie in the mall?
Walkthrough says Clothing store...

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i bought anal beads but i cannot use it idont have any option when i talk to barbara
anybody knows how to use it

AmITheVillian

May 2, 2019
On Saturday around 11 am in last update Amanda is working at the diner. When I put on the uniform and go back into the diner I get stuck in a loop of trying to talk to Amanda and all I can do is click on "Talk Later". It loops on that choice and I have to reload an earlier save.
Glad I'm not the only one stuck with this bug.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Or another idea is if anyone has the 0.74 version still to post it with links so we all can do the jane part save the game and then continue in this buggy update.

0.74. But i forgot to remove my saves.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
How to get the kidnap and rape scenes with the gangs? anybody knows?
Also how much beer and days i should drink and do it to get the drunk scenes in the pub?

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How to get the kidnap and rape scenes with the gangs? anybody knows?
Also how much beer and days i should drink and do it to get the drunk scenes in the pub?
Mb it depends on the new anal training. I got it when MC tried to work with 7th ball and walked at the street at night.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
in the game she says that I need to develop the relationship with amanda, I already tried searching, but I couldn't find her, where is she really? 1608534439553.png

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
when i click on anal workout it is blury and it appear not now at the bottom
i had that litle bug too , i clicked twice to buy anal beads, check on the stats page if its still written "buy anal beads", then restrt from older save, it worked for me

Reactions: capitanqueso

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.75.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes