Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
After the event in the lavatories with Paris and Amanda, I'm unable to continue. I just have Amanda (after return in the cafe) and no other choice other than clicking on "I'll come later" again and again...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
this is unplayable, so with a bug that the screen stays on that guy in the trailer forever and if I start a new game, I can't even buy the new computer and I can't find Jane on Saturday, a great pity, wait for the next update
In fact, you can find Jane the day after and not on Saturday as for the previous versions.
For the computer, you need to read the second Newspaper (to have the phone number) AND have 1 000 on your card...

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
First off got to say this is a dam good game but after this latest update i found one small problem (i start a new game every time for new stuff) at the start most of the quest relies on janes quest and with begin able to meet her earlier i just happen to miss that meeting now my game is stuck. i am at the point with the mom that I need to go to the red quarter but alas i cant because of jane.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
First off got to say this is a dam good game but after this latest update i found one small problem (i start a new game every time for new stuff) at the start most of the quest relies on janes quest and with begin able to meet her earlier i just happen to miss that meeting now my game is stuck. i am at the point with the mom that I need to go to the red quarter but alas i cant because of jane.
For Jane, you need first to meet her after work (at the early beginning).
After, you need to meet her at the "Havana" the day after
At least, you need to lend her some money when you see her at the "Havana"

zerogab

Aug 23, 2017
not sure why but meeting Jane at the bus stop seems bugged out. Jane never shows up. Can't acces part of town with Havana. So did i miss something?

badalbert1

Jan 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help pls, I went through almost quests and opened all the characters except one, which is apparently a detective maybe? As I understand it, he is associated with a maniac, how do I start this quest?

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I encounter bug in the 75 version. When I saved Paris on the toilets and get fucked at the gloryhole, and when left the toilets the game is in the loop with the other waitres adn I cant end the conversation. The dialogue loop just comes back.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I encounter bug in the 75 version. When I saved Paris on the toilets and get fucked at the gloryhole, and when left the toilets the game is in the loop with the other waitres adn I cant end the conversation. The dialogue loop just comes back.
The same for me... But without fuck at the glory hole, it's identical

Reactions: JamesWhisky

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
If anyone has used my cheatmod sorry but it doesn't work right

it was causing some menu not to show up and it causing looping in some places

so what does that mean is that you will need to re-download and start fresh game

Reactions: capitanqueso

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
I left the house and it sent me to the trailer park like i was trying to talk to the guy there and every time i try to get back to where the house is it sends me back the trailer park. Is there a way to fix this bug?

May 24, 2020
For Jane, you need first to meet her after work (at the early beginning).
After, you need to meet her at the "Havana" the day after
At least, you need to lend her some money when you see her at the "Havana"
i cant get to Havana i cant meet her even to find rose st.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
People having problems, are any of you playing with the cheat mod? I removed it and restarted and now everything has been working just fine.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
The same for me... But without fuck at the glory hole, it's identical
Yeah which is strange cos Im not usin the cheat mode or anythin. Just loaded save from the 74,1 version. Everythin was nice and dandy but after the Paris scene only infinite loop.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes