JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
it's best not to use old saves on any renpy games anyways because of the new/changed variables, cause those old save files don't have the new or changed variables inside of them
Okay thas is what I was affraid of. Because I have like 80 hours in game already and started to get some good stuff and started again is the last thing I wanna do. :/ like it took me 40 hours to even see some tits and stuff. Like the atributes are like really slowly and hard to get for some parts. I can try but not very happy about it which is strange cos this save goes with me through the whole release so far and never got problem with it.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Still same, I try a new game with or without cheat was still same no jane at 12pm on bus stop after she call in the next day...you know if we not pass this quest, the game will not continue to the next quest. I gave up every time I try to but failed Jane not there.
Same problem with me too

XainZ

May 7, 2020
Hi im Stuck at Return to our room and investigate the boxes near the bed, what can i do ? i cant search any boxes.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I encounter bug in the 75 version. When I saved Paris on the toilets and get fucked at the gloryhole, and when left the toilets the game is in the loop with the other waitres adn I cant end the conversation. The dialogue loop just comes back.
Same here, I'm not using a cheat mod either :( .

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
How i meet jane at busstop on 12 pm? 5 yime restart game and still not found jane on bus stop
Same w me, this is a bug..I played a new game w cheat or not will same. I dont know maybe someone could share his save file after this quest it will help

chacka

May 29, 2020
capitanqueso said:
Enter into the bathroom stall have fun with albert (or not) and then leave
I uninstalled and I'm reinstalling to see if it works. and can you do that in the blackmailed Paris quest in the bathroom?

Found a Work Around for this problem.

Before you leave the bathroom, advance the time until the Cafe is closed and Amanda goes home.

You will get kicked out of the Cafe when you leave the bathroom and can continue the game normally after that.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes