Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
How improve relationship with amanda? or can anyone send save start of 0.68 or After completed Vocal lessons

XainZ

May 7, 2020
im stucked at learn more about evelyne. can anybody help me? i cant click on the box under the bed

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey, Dev, I’m having the same problem. I would have finished the game if it weren't for this loop. View attachment 965476
on another site posted a unofficial fix with a solution to this problem
FIX (unofficial)

The contents of the fix must be unpacked into the "game" folder (\Bright_Past-0.75.2-pc\game) with replacement.
Tested on Russian version 0.75.2 - everything worked
At the same time, the author recommends making a copy of the game before making changes (if something goes wrong)
Since the fix has just appeared, it was tested mainly in Russian (the fix was made for a Russian-language site). It should work in other languages too, but if it doesn't work for someone, then:
If this fix does not work in English or German, you can make save before entering the gym and switch to Russian. Then go to the gym, go through the place of the bug, go outside and switch the language again.

Reactions: artd
Nov 8, 2020
on another site posted a unofficial fix with a solution to this problem
FIX (unofficial)
Google Drive
The contents of the fix must be unpacked into the "game" folder (\Bright_Past-0.75.2-pc\game) with replacement.
Tested on Russian version 0.75.2 - everything worked
At the same time, the author recommends making a copy of the game before making changes (if something goes wrong)
Since the fix has just appeared, it was tested mainly in Russian (the fix was made for a Russian-language site). It should work in other languages too, but if it doesn't work for someone, then:
If this fix does not work in English or German, you can make save before entering the gym and switch to Russian. Then go to the gym, go through the place of the bug, go outside and switch the language again.
Thanks for replying, Ric. Every time I changed even one variable, the game no longer worked as it should. I will wait for a patch from the Dev.

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for replying, Ric.Every time I changed even one variable, the game no longer worked as it should. I will wait for a patch from the Dev.
I also expected a fix from the developer, but taking into account that the version was released in early December and then there were several releases for different categories of patrons, and during all this time there were no fixes. Either the developer does not know about this problem, or is not going to solve it until the new release.
With this in mind, the fix is at least something that will help some go further. For example, everything worked for me and the game went as before in other events ...

Reactions: Take The Red Pill
Nov 8, 2020
I also expected a fix from the developer, but taking into account that the version was released in early December and then there were several releases for different categories of patrons, and during all this time there were no fixes. Either the developer does not know about this problem, or is not going to solve it until the new release.
With this in mind, the fix is at least something that will help some go further. For example, everything worked for me and the game went as before in other events ...
Thank you so much, mate!

Reactions: Ric

Az^cool-80

Dec 29, 2020
hi..how to play it this game bright past..i have all get it..i need to know andthen i use laptop get OURFANTASIES andthen how long it used them how many time play it..

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
I haven't seen this dev release a bug fix in a long time.

For most of the last year his updates got smaller and to pad them out he went back and 'revised' portions of the game. Mostly re-rendering or minor changes, but every time he left a bug in the areas he tinkered with. If you read the change log on page one of this forum you'll find every one of the bugs mentioned in the thread.

Reactions: HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Sadly this seems to be the case, I find it impossible to play without prior knowledge of every little detail and that defeats the purpose of playing a game. I just wander and sometimes something random might happen. In order to pay for fuel you'd have to work weeks and weeks, just a bit shoddy now.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
i feel a litle regret i rejected leo in begining to try a full lesbian path, wich parameter in save i should modify to unlock him?
dont really want to restart all game,
i miss too the last part with jane (if i remember the suggestion that she can fuck after bar is closed)

and last how to get the squirting skill?

thanks everyones

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
it is un believable how nobody is helping about alex sexual orientation to change, posted a question about it weeks ago with no answer.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes