HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Sadly only the patrons can communicate their disdain, but I'm guessing they don't want to push for fear of scaring off developers, which I understand. I want to continue liking the game, but bugs added to disjointed story make that hard.

Reactions: DavDR

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
just to tell i restarted the game from zero and i got a bug in errand girl quest, cant get paid after first delivery, she keep working, i have wheels icon on victor

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
just look at the post above yours. i think i explaind it like 10 times until now. its a bug that the dev didnt fixed.
oh I see, I sincerely apologize, usually when looking if others asked or mentioned something that i'm looking for, i type it in the search on thread.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I need help in activating ' key to basement ' quest.

When I click on street to right , i get this screen

1611421204345.png

How the earth do i get to this screen? (I got below from youtube)

1611421616121.png

Been very frustrating for me.. Appreciate the help

Jun 21, 2020
I need help in activating ' key to basement ' quest.

When I click on street to right , i get this screen

View attachment 999270

How the earth do i get to this screen? (I got below from youtube)

View attachment 999278

Been very frustrating for me.. Appreciate the help
You won't get the below screen, the below screen was in the older version, they changed it in the update, you will get only the top screen now

Reactions: capitanqueso

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I copied the file to the game /saves folder, but the game does not see the file. What page is she on in the save list?
the first number(524) is the page number, you can change it to what you want, in save files ,524-2-LT1 and number 1011179_ delete

PedroPadro

Jul 11, 2017
Can you guys help me with 2 things plz ?

1) Im on the main quest where I need to find help to go to the factory at night, hint tells me to meet someone at the basketball court but I don't have any such place unlocked, how do I unlock it ?

2)Valerie's quest asks me to "hang out with her 1 more time", I have done so like 10 times now and it still shows the same thing, what do I have to do ? Is this a bug ?

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Can you guys help me with 3 things plz ?

1) Im on the main quest where I need to find help to go to the factory at night, hint tells me to meet someone at the basketball court but I don't have any such place unlocked, how do I unlock it ?
Go to the basketball court and chat with the guys playing there, he will take you to the factory location on the same or next day...

2)Valerie's quest asks me to "hang out with her 1 more time", I have done so like 10 times now and it still shows the same thing, what do I have to do ? Is this a bug ?
You need to increase your relationship with the girl Valerie plays tennis, and relationship with Valerie and keep 2-3 bottles of booze with you while you play this quest

I may or may not be 100% correct, but I guess it is the sequence according to what I remember

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Can you guys help me with 3 things plz ?

For Valerie, there's a sleepover event that can occur if you have 2 bottles of wine in your inventory and select an option at certain times of the day on certain days (it's kinda sporadic, trying her room just before she enters the kitchen before dinner every day is typically a good bet). You'll have the pillowfight sequence etc.
To progress beyond that, you need a certain level of upper body strength to hold her down. I'd suggest actually putting this off a bit, though as the scene is repeatable up until you do choose to hold her down and you gain a point of courage every time you do it. It's to only repeatable event in game that will consistently raise your courage AFAIK so that makes it quite valuable as long as you have enough income to buy the copious amounts of wine required. ~400-500 bucks for a point of courage is a phenomenal trade IMO. Once you do hold Valerie down, it's gone forever. So milk it for all it's worth

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes