C0kk1

Aug 22, 2017
I can't trigger the new anal sex toy scene...
And I can't do the anal workout no more, that happen when i click it Sin título.png

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I m kinda stuck at margie and fred

I cant find 3 customers for the gym, so far i have got leo and mathew, who's the 3rd

Also i am stuck at margie 4 relationship points, she seems to be stuck in the mall shop and doesn't anywhere else on her off days

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
I m kinda stuck at margie and fred

I cant find 3 customers for the gym, so far i have got leo and mathew, who's the 3rd

Also i am stuck at margie 4 relationship points, she seems to be stuck in the mall shop and doesn't anywhere else on her off days
need jogging with her at the sport ground in the sport center
on wed? when she off duty

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I must have read the intro too fast, I am struggling with a few things:

- How do you increase courage? Is it some kind of repeatable event, or is it just certain parts in the story?
- I struggle with keeping my positive number up, especially since the seen where you have the suitcase at the factory and you meet 'the family'. Can anyone share some tips for keeping positivity?

Thanks!

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020

- How do you increase courage? Is it some kind of repeatable event, or is it just certain parts in the story?
- I struggle with keeping my positive number up, especially since the seen where you have the suitcase at the factory and you meet 'the family'. Can anyone share some tips for keeping positivity?

Thanks!
Hi, so basically you do exactly what you would in real life, eat on time sleep enough etc, smoking when required, i will try digging my old walkthrough but im sure someone here has a better one, the grind can get tedious at times and Im really not a fan of it too.

Hint *Eat with housemates to save money - TMK they eat at 8 am and 8 pm, saves you money.

btw which mission are you doing?

Reactions: PatreonTed

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019

Thanks!
Wait for the next version, this one is too bugged
That said, some certain events will raise your courage (non repeadable and extremely hard to find, bath with val, "talking" with barbara, walking around at night, playing basketball, and also opening certain door in the icecream parlor bathroom)
Not sure what you meant about "positive number" or "positivity" but if you sleep, eat, and masturbate regulary you can work longer, coffe and energy drinks also help, and if you get a sad face you may want to try antidepresants from the farmacy

Reactions: PatreonTed

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, so basically you do exactly what you would in real life, eat on time sleep enough etc, smoking when required, i will try digging my old walkthrough but im sure someone here has a better one, the grind can get tedious at times and Im really not a fan of it too.

Hint *Eat with housemates to save money - TMK they eat at 8 am and 8 pm, saves you money.

btw which mission are you doing?
This maybe won't be helpful because I am playing the 6.2 version, but I just completed the Errand Girl quest.

I've tried eating with the girls, but if my happiness score is 7 then I eat with them, it goes down to 4.

Wait for the next version, this one is too bugged
That said, some certain events will raise your courage (non repeadable and extremely hard to find, bath with val, "talking" with barbara, walking around at night, playing basketball, and also opening certain door in the icecream parlor bathroom)
Not sure what you meant about "positive number" or "positivity" but if you sleep, eat, and masturbate regulary you can work longer, coffe and energy drinks also help, and if you get a sad face you may want to try antidepresants from the farmacy
I actually discovered that I had version 6.2 on my computer but had never played it, so I am playing that atm. By positivity I mean the Smiley face along the top right. Although I have a super sad face next to the oratory score at the top and I can't get rid of it.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I am stuck at one part, Jane's profile says: "Develop a relations with Amanda and Paris" but I have no idea how to get that going. Any thoughts please?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes