geravajnik

Aug 14, 2020
Can anybody help? I don't use cheats or previous saves, started a new game version 0.75 but:
1. I can't meet Thomas or anybody else in the park no matter how many times I enter it. When or how can I meet anybody in the park.
2. I can't find basement in the street to the right of home. The step to teh basement is inactive.
3. I can't find keys to the basement too.
Please, help.

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Can anybody help? I don't use cheats or previous saves, started a new game version 0.75 but:
1. I can't meet Thomas or anybody else in the park no matter how many times I enter it. When or how can I meet anybody in the park.
2. I can't find basement in the street to the right of home. The step to teh basement is inactive.
3. I can't find keys to the basement too.
Please, help.
If MC had the concert then u need to walk to the left from home and u will find homeless who tell u about basement and later give u the key as i remember.
Thomas was walking with a dog from 7 to 9 at the morning.

Reactions: geravajnik

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
Is the meeting with Thomas on a random day between 7 and 9 am? at a specific location? I haven't found it yet. and do you have any content with Mr. Yetl, besides the conversation with him at night? I didn't find out either.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Is the meeting with Thomas on a random day between 7 and 9 am? at a specific location? I haven't found it yet. and do you have any content with Mr. Yetl, besides the conversation with him at night? I didn't find out either.
About yeti, you need to take a long nap in his trailer, or just enter and find his magazines, not sure

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The Thomas-event has been removed by the Dev. Protest has been raised, but the chances of getting it back plus proper development are very slim.

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
The Thomas-event has been removed by the Dev. Protest has been raised, but the chances of getting it back plus proper development are very slim.
the site our fantasies in the game, is it available or will it only be available in the next update? a curiosity, since the registration is pending

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
the site our fantasies in the game, is it available or will it only be available in the next update? a curiosity, since the registration is pending
It should work as before. You need to attend the registration event, Saturday, Park, between 1 pm and 2 pm.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I started again. Can't meet with Margie in the clothing store, i checked the code, i've meet all the requisites, weekend (weekday 6), yoga_znak 5 , margie_znak 1, but she's not there! What am I missing?
Code:
if mesto == 38 and yoga_znak >= 2 and ( weekday == 3 or weekday == 6 or weekday == 7 ) and margie_znak == 1

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I started again. Can't meet with Margie in the clothing store, i checked the code, i've meet all the requisites, weekend (weekday 6), yoga_znak 5 , margie_znak 1, but she's not there! What am I missing?
Code:
if mesto == 38 and yoga_znak >= 2 and ( weekday == 3 or weekday == 6 or weekday == 7 ) and margie_znak == 1
No problems here with 0.75.2. Margie appears on the first Wednesday. Hey, she's the redhead on the left ;-)

regis

Apr 27, 2017
After the event in the lavatories with Paris and Amanda, I'm unable to continue. I just have Amanda (after return in the cafe) and no other choice other than clicking on "I'll come later" again and again...
i got the same, just wait enough time to close the bar

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
it pains me i see questions i also need answered and so many unrelated stuff after it with not a single answer, namely about sexual orientation, as i'm stuck in the part with barbara where i need to help her clean again (which first time was after breakfast now she never cleans) as i'm certain her scenes are the only ways for alex's sexual orientation to change from straight.

also jane never shows up in the weekend

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Generally very aimless now, a case of wander about and hope something happens, very disjointed. Throwing in random scenes, no matter how explicit is pointless without build up, at that that point you may as well just make a comic.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
No problems here with 0.75.2. Margie appears on the first Wednesday. Hey, she's the redhead on the left ;-)
Actually there is a bug there (of many, lol) apparenty if you "shower" with penny before talking to Margie in the clothing shop you don't get that scene and you get stuck (penny_sex has to be lower than 4 or higher, but you get stuck so you can't raise it anyways), couldn't find the actual line but i changed via console to penny_sex = 3 and Margie magicallly apeared, thanks anyways

Reactions: expoexpo

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
If MC had the concert then u need to walk to the left from home and u will find homeless who tell u about basement and later give u the key as i remember.
Thomas was walking with a dog from 7 to 9 at the morning.
In the last version, Thomas is not available...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The same for me... But without fuck at the glory hole, it's identical
There is a solution : Arrive with 8 hearths and, before to leave, give a blowjob, or have sex in the booth.
After, it's ok

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes