Abidalaa

Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete this task , i go to the bus station both in downtown and the one near apartment but i can't find jane

Last edited:
Reactions: m3nic

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Yeah which is strange cos I'm not using the cheat mode or anything. Just loaded save from the 74,1 version. Everything was nice and dandy but after the Paris scene only infinite loop.
it's best not to use old saves on any renpy games anyways because of the new/changed variables, cause those old save files don't have the new or changed variables inside of them

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete this tax , i go to the bus station both in downtown and the one near apartment but i can't find jane
In fact, with the last release, to meet Jane it's not on Saturday, but the day after the phone call...

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
I'm playing for the first time, I'm not using cheat mode, and the problem with the Paris quest in the bathroom continues :(

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
Im not using the cheat mod. In fact the game was working fine for awhile. Then after slept till morning and left the house and got sent to the old bus.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I cant find Jane, its kind a bug...after she call me, everyday I goes to bus stop at 12pm but she not there.. game always grinding the same action

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete this task , i go to the bus station both in downtown and the one near apartment but i can't find jane
Yeah me too...this is a bug. I try to meet her everyday 12pm but still she not there

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I reloaded the game without the cheat mod and was able to meet Jane the day after she called.
Still same, I try a new game with or without cheat was still same no jane at 12pm on bus stop after she call in the next day...you know if we not pass this quest, the game will not continue to the next quest. I gave up every time I try to but failed Jane not there.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes