JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Vivienne S.

Jun 17, 2021
Every update is too small ;-). This time he had a week less due to vacation and tackled smaller things afterward. There are always scenes to be remade because things like tattoos or plugs or underwear have been added later or locations have to be expanded and changed. Additionally, the dev is rather peculiar about his renders and cannot stand old ugly ones (in his opinion) in his game. And the bigger the ship, the bigger the maintenance. Just an explanation, no excuse.
He´ll end up in a supercomputing rendering machine studio one day, haha. But...the renders here are outstanding. Work of art. Let´s hope that the dev will be able to combine his perfectionism with feeding the impatient audience!

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
I'm stuck before second concert. I had all rehearsals, right now I'm at 23 lesson with Falsetto out of 25, bu i dont have an option in dialog to continue them, only "I will come latter". What to do?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Is this correct that you get as last hint wait for the message from Owl.

I wait the hint vanish and I haven`t spoked to her or get a message from her and the last two green are open?
Yeah, I think I found this bug too. But the story should continue.
It's a bug, I had to go to rose street and the event triggers. (I went in the morning, I don't know if that is mandatory)

Reactions: Dole

kauno

Oct 10, 2018
Hey, anyone know how to get charm above 80 for the "modeling job" at Glamour? In my playthrough, Alex has a max charm of 77 including the makeup (15), solarium bonus (6), hairdressing (5), perfume (5), clothes bonus (15) and natural beauty of 31? She also has a tattoo but I don't think that affects charm...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hey, anyone know how to get charm above 80 for the "modeling job" at Glamour? In my playthrough, Alex has a max charm of 77 including the makeup (15), solarium bonus (6), hairdressing (5), perfume (5), clothes bonus (15) and natural beauty of 31? She also has a tattoo but I don't think that affects charm...
Try a more expensive perfume.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Try a more expensive perfume.
Can you help me with my problem? Pretty please :)

I'm stuck before second concert. I had all rehearsals, right now I'm at 23 lesson with Falsetto out of 25, bu i dont have an option in dialog to continue them, only "I will come latter". What to do?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Or you can go to the pastry shop and get a bonus for buying the right cake.

Reactions: maund99

nikamodel

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, anyone knows how is possible to get result with Valerie where 'Available only for drinking Alex'. I tried, I think, everything.

ivan80

Jan 19, 2018
can you help guys? i have a problem to solve the quest "take a walk in the afternoon near the house" after the first concert.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes