mcv

Apr 30, 2017
U will get this scene from the main quest progression.
That might be my problem, I never triggered the events tied to that scenes... It seems like I'm up to date (latest event was with Domina buying the cafe).
Any chance you have a save for it ?

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
EDIT: found a workaround. Copy the text in a .txt file and save it as cheatmod.rpy . than copy paste it in the game folder.

btw +1 money is really annoying and there is no courage and beauty cheat.
thanks anyway

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
After 3 posing in the art class (painting). (Then there is a conversation with Simone. She will tell about Gerard and where to find him)
is the black girl,it does not give me the choice to speak it.I did the model 4-5 times.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
"crime" quests? how to start them?
I'm 99% sure it's the questline you get from handing out fliers on the street near the cafe that gets unlocked when you befriend the girl that actually lets you get your first job at the ice cream place. You hand out fliers for a few days in a row then you get a quest to deliver a thing, you do that and then 2 more deliveries you get contacted to do via phone. Afterwards you'll be able to trigger the scenes.

Reactions: bro111
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes