mcv

Apr 30, 2017
I'm 99% sure it's the questline you get from handing out fliers on the street near the cafe that gets unlocked when you befriend the girl that actually lets you get your first job at the ice cream place. You hand out fliers for a few days in a row then you get a quest to deliver a thing, you do that and then 2 more deliveries you get contacted to do via phone. Afterwards you'll be able to trigger the scenes.
Ty, i'll try that ;)

Zyrr98

Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
How I can download this? in text file?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
me too, talk with fred doesn't work for me
Have you tried doing naked yoga at your room/visiting Penelope on the weekends in Chinatown? (If those options are not available you may need to progress with Penelope a bit...)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can understand why Alex and her roommate can't be in a relationship because that could hamper Alex having sex with other people, but I hope the 2 have more casual sex encounters with each other.
Was hoping Alex was going to have sex with the model girl.

Reactions: Wolfje61

sorgente

Nov 14, 2020
Hi,
someone can tell me how i can investigate the missing smartphone in the college or what i can do to find them?

thanks

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes