ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Can you help me with my problem? Pretty please :)

I'm stuck before second concert. I had all rehearsals, right now I'm at 23 lesson with Falsetto out of 25, bu i dont have an option in dialog to continue them, only "I will come latter". What to do?
It seems that's a bug. Do you already write the 10 songs?
I tried an old save, if you do the last rehearsal before writing all 10 songs, you will have problems with triggering Falsetto's lessons. If you write the 10 songs before the last rehearsal, yo can do the vocal lessons left just after that. Ernst Kurz

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
I tried an old save, if you do the last rehearsal before writing all 10 songs, you will have problems with triggering Falsetto's lessons. If you write the 10 songs before the last rehearsal, yo can do the vocal lessons left just after that. Ernst Kurz
I will try it. Thanks

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I didn't really grasp the issue. There is no final rehearsal as long as she hasn't 10 songs and 25 vocal. (main_quest = 99) And no evening at Owl's. Looks fine to me so far. Or is there a problem with the last rehearsal before the final one?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I didn't really grasp the issue. There is no final rehearsal as long as she hasn't 10 songs and 25 vocal. (main_quest = 99) And no evening at Owl's. Looks fine to me so far. Or is there a problem with the last rehearsal before the final one?
I was referring to the last conventional rehearsal in the studio, before the final (special) one.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I was referring to the last conventional rehearsal in the studio, before the final (special) one.
Ok, bug report: MC (vocal<25, songs<10) attends last rehearse before the general one (where Michael tells about tasks left and to wait for Owl's message), afterward no vocal lessons are possible anymore (writing songs is working?), main story is broken - correct?

Right now I see no reason this should fail. I hope, it isn't the money ;-)

Condition for Falsetto, no connection to written songs here:
if main_quest >= 30 and money >= 200 and vocal_today == 0 and (vocal < 20 or (main_quest >= 97 and vocal < 25))
main_quest is 98 after last normal rehearsal, remaining candidates are money and vocal_today

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ok, bug report: MC (vocal<25, songs<10) attends last rehearse before the general one (where Michael tells about tasks left and to wait for Owl's message), afterward no vocal lessons are possible anymore (writing songs is working?), main story is broken - correct?

Right now I see no reason this should fail. I hope, it isn't the money ;-)

Condition for Falsetto, no connection to written songs here:
if main_quest >= 30 and money >= 200 and vocal_today == 0 and (vocal < 20 or (main_quest >= 97 and vocal < 25))
main_quest is 98 after last normal rehearsal, remaining candidates are money and vocal_today
I had not that bug the first time, I wrote it because somebody asked for help. But it seems you are right, there's no bug, I earned money in the art class to write the last song, so maybe that was the issue (having money in the electronic card doesn't work for the lessons apparently) .

Do you have enough money? Jarljotun

Last edited:
Reactions: BUCCO

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
I had not that bug the first time, I wrote it because somebody asked for help. But it seems you are right, there's no bug, I earned money in the art class to write the last song, so maybe that was the issue (having money in the electronic card doesn't work for the lessons apparently) .

Do you have enough money? Jarljotun
Youp, that was the problem. Thanks a lot

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes