Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
WTF IS WITH THIS UPDATE?
EVERYTIME I GO OUTSIDE ITS RAINING AND I CANNOT WORK TO GET THE UMBRELLA
Yeah, the rain thing needs to be toned down, but it doesn't really wreck the game. Just wait a day (you can eat for free at 0800 and 2030) by just advancing the clock, so it wastes maybe 5 minutes of the player's time.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i can't really understand what i have to do with my saves, i have no more ui of the game!

it's theterm "transfer" that i thing i don't get!
i rewrit the save and move in the house to come back to alex's room, but nothing change

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
i can't really understand what i have to do with my saves, i have no more ui of the game!
Yeah, there seems to be a serious misunderstanding. From 0.15 onwards you don't need to do any transfers of saves anymore. At least on PC. Just save and load in the next version. If the save is older than 0.15 errors will occur, I am rather sure.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i tried again, to make an other save, and than reload, but, i still not have any UI, all ui disapeared :(

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
i tried again, to make an other save, and than reload, but, i still not have any UI, all ui disapeared :(
Ah, did you save in Alex' flat? Then you should go outside and the new tutorial will start. Or you save the game in front of the house and load it again. Try to move around.

Reactions: jerry03

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, did you save in Alex' flat? Then you should go outside and the new tutorial will start. Or you save the game in front of the house and load it again. Try to move around.
Thanks for the tips, going outside the house did the trick.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Is that normal the some quest didn't appear in the quest log?? neither active quest, neither complete quest!
Per ex, "the benefits of yoga" (if i remember well) didn't appear, nowhere :(

edit: i realised something else: (it's probably already knew) If you bought the coffe machine, when you have interraction in the kitchen, you'll see the machine through the picture

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Is that normal the some quest didn't appear in the quest log?? neither active quest, neither complete quest! ...
Thx for telling. The quest and stat menus have been neglected in this release. Will be better next time. The coffee machine has been added in the last minute and put into the front layer accidentally. But it is just a cosmetic issue I think. Should also be solved with the next release.

Reactions: jerry03

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know how to progress the mission 'The rock is outside the law'. I went to old factory in the afternoon, nothing worked so I kept going their for the whole day also nothing happened. I talked to the basketball players and I bought the flashlight before the mission could that be the problem? It also tells shows that I have to go to the rock club at night but I can't seem to find it and it's highlighted so shouldn't it be already done?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know how to progress the mission 'The rock is outside the law'. ...
Walkthrough on page 1 does not help?
Ok, here my timeline: Get info from the girl > Explore the Old factory in daylight > Explore the Old factory by night, flashlight needed > try to get help the next day: if you met Thomas try him per phone to avoid future embarrassment with him or go directly to Rudo > speak to him and lift the secret partly > the remaining scene should run automatically, maybe it is wise not to work in the cafe on this day and to be back at home in the evening

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Let's warn on some bugs:

very often when you try to light cigarettes you get error screen. of course it is not big deal.
you just click ignore and you are back in game with cigarette lighted. but still it is bug.
mostly happens in front of the house, but it happened once in city and once near Falsetto studio

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Walkthrough on page 1 does not help?
Ok, here my timeline: Get info from the girl > Explore the Old factory in daylight > Explore the Old factory by night, flashlight needed > try to get help the next day: if you met Thomas try him per phone to avoid future embarrassment with him or go directly to Rudo > speak to him and lift the secret partly > the remaining scene should run automatically, maybe it is wise not to work in the cafe on this day and to be back at home in the evening
Thanks for the answer. I also tried doing it with the walkthrough for a couple of days, also on weekends and nothing happened. I guess I have to restart the game and don't explore the city too soon.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Let's warn on some bugs:
Thx for reproducing some strange things. I hope they get some attention now. The only thing I never experienced is the cigarette bug. The image of the (obvious very long) error message showed only the upper part. But another user reported about a similar error when smoking the 60th, 40th or 20th cigarette. Maybe you could have a look at the number of stubs next time, too.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the answer. I also tried doing it with the walkthrough for a couple of days, also on weekends and nothing happened. I guess I have to restart the game and don't explore the city too soon.
Now I remember that using the first option in the dialogue with Rudo talking about the club leads to a dead end in the newest version. The next time you try only the second one, the event should definitely take place on the same evening.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Thx for reproducing some strange things. I hope they get some attention now. The only thing I never experienced is the cigarette bug. The image of the (obvious very long) error message showed only the upper part. But another user reported about a similar error when smoking the 60th, 40th or 20th cigarette. Maybe you could have a look at the number of stubs next time, too.
thanks ernst

i loaded some saves and went out for smoking. nothing has happened when i come to 20th, 40th...

speaking of cigarettes is there any number when your addiction rises? and when you are supposed to switch from regular to e-cigarettes?

always wanted to ask: what is a gain from eating ice cream in caffe you are working at? it doesn't help with hunger or anyrhing else

here are 3 photos of another "funny" bug from special yoga lesson with veronica:
question for the end
how many cards are currently available? I found 17 (+15 courage points)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
speaking of cigarettes is there any number when your addiction rises? and when you are supposed to switch from regular to e-cigarettes?
Right now there is no change to the addiction in the code. The original idea with the e-cigs was to get away from smoking gradually. There will be an additional bonus for using them, someday, I think.
always wanted to ask: what is a gain from eating ice cream in caffe you are working at? it doesn't help with hunger or anyrhing else
Eating ice-cream affected the mood of Alex in the first versions. But now it is just for fun - after the dev dropped the old mood-indicator due to its complexity. Maybe there will be an event around ... licking or so. ;-)
here are 3 photos of another "funny" bug from special yoga lesson with veronica:
Yeah, this error is famous now. It shouldn't happen when the user clicks around with the mouse only during this scene. Seems to be an internal loading issue, difficult to solve I think.
how many cards are currently available? I found 17 (+15 courage points)
I've counted 18.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes