Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Could the walkthrough guide please be updated out of a beta version as I'll admit the grind is a wee bit tedious as I'm trying hard for getting stats up to what they need to be for example rhetoric as mine is still around 10-11 points
There is a library with a book in the middle ... Yeah, it is not for "Anti-grinders" and won't be, hopefully. The walkthrough is kinda spartan, yes. On the other hand: The game wants you to make your own walk through the game.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... how to raise stats my courage is only at 5 and so far only way I can get it to 6 is watching the content on laptop ...
To jump from 5 to 6 is kinda non-obvious indeed. But it should be also sufficient to get Alex into the music business with some "grind"- and there new courage sources await you. Additionally, the game is being changed monthly, even in the early parts and rebalanced too. One hint: Drink a beer and move at least one step around. Look what happens to your courage ...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hopefully in the next update gets a more focused area on the relationship for Val and Alex I'd for sure wouldn't mind Alex's sis making an appearance putting Evelyne in her place with a very heated girls only 4some that'd for sure get Alex's lesbian/cunnilingus up there

MrXoWyl4

Jul 4, 2017
I need help because i am stucked in the mission "show yourself". what do i have to do when it says "wait scenario development" after taking the picture in the bed?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
i have done breakfast and dinner with sleepwear and underwear but nothing happens to me
Hm, did you already talk with her about everything? And answered "correctly"? For the first scene in the kitchen "underwear" is "overdressed", you won't have more than text then. But for the second one it is mandatory.

I also spotted an error in the english translation right now, damned. So the full quest will look like this in the log:

Wait till the next version
Learn about Morgan's family
Wait scenario development
Wait scenario development <--- you are here?
To take a picture of yourself

"Learn about Morgan's family" is obviously wrong and should read "Go to Barbara at night". If you are really stuck at step 3 you have to talk to her (living room, kitchen, bathroom) but please not in her room in the morning please (another bug).

Last edited:

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
I'm playing 0.21, and it seems pretty buggy, although still a great game!
Many bits seem to have English translations missing. The yoga shower sex scene doesn't end - I had to hunt around in the debug screen to find a way to switch it off. The coffee machine in the kitchen shows through characters and through the dinner/breakfast scenes.
One thing I'm not sure about - I've collected a package (from the tires in the Wasteland) for Lucas Fry, but I can't find a way to give it to him! Doesn't seem to be an option when I see him in his office or in the park. Should this work, or is it coming in the next release?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm playing 0.21, ...
Thx, most of these bugz should be fixed in the next release, ok, new ones will come up ... The Fry task is at its end after collecting the package and yes, it is strange to let the MC run around with it. There will be kind of a makeshift in the next release. I think there is some complex follow up planned, needing some character buildup before. Next release next week.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
V025.png

About the upcoming update 0.25:

- »Caring about Valerie« and »More events with guys« won the contest this month
- Valerie means booze and party
- Known music lovers help to survive
- Some accidental and/or repeating events will spice up the boring everyday life
- Alex starts to write lyrics for the group
- Some new locations show up
- New/alternate looks for some NPC
- Extensive bug-fixing / re-balancing
and some more ...

Official announcement

CU@

Last edited:

Veritas777

Jun 4, 2018
patron announcement says 10 dollar sponsors are 06.07 and 2 dollar sponsors are 10.07. What does this mean? is this release date? if it right, when release for non-sponsors? sry for my bad english.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
patron announcement says 10 dollar sponsors are 06.07 and 2 dollar sponsors are 10.07. What does this mean? is this release date? if it right, when release for non-sponsors? sry for my bad english.
His date format is wierd but yes, that is the release dates.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes