Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I was using UnRen-v0.7 and it was working for about 95% of the time for I used it mainly for using console commands I was gonna see if there was a command for this game that unlocked the stuff with Snake so that I didn't have to start over with a new game to continue on with Letty's quest.
With the release of Renpy 8.0.0 there was also a change of the lib files. On older files Unren 0.7 works fine, but for newer builds you need the new script. It is for all renpy versions.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Guys, i am stuck in "continue the rehearsals". When i go to the studio, no option appears to continue the rehearsals. Tried for almost 3 weeks and no such option appears
bright past.jpg

Also seem to be stuck in a loop with Barbara (talk, buy dildo, buy dress, buy strapon, talk about studio). Any chance to bypass this?
bright past 2.jpg

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello
What is the quickest way to increase your own courage?
Thank you and best regards
Hello.
I'm afraid there's no quick way, particularly in the beginning. Just do your quests and as you progress some of them will increase your courage. Also don't edit your save to add to courage, I read several times in this thread that it would break it.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
No.
That one in particular.

Only that.
And you don't get told that information beforehand so you don't know you need to.

I don't like that this is the gist of the game (apparently this one time only), just telling you what it is.

You can edit the saves via or similar means.
No built-in cheats.

There is a cheat mod, though.
No clue about how viable or compatible it is ...
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-95-0-kosmos-games.10622/post-8295156
Hiho,

the cheat-mode is not compatible, the money-cheat dosn´t work!

Have a nice day
Helmut

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
I don't know if the cheats work with the new version.
Better wait for an update of the cheat mod.

Take a look here: ;)
German Games \ Spiele in deutscher Sprache
No! It dosn´t work the money-cheat!
And so
So I shamelessly took the cheat mod, and "amped" it up with new options, and an in game menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to install just extract to the games root folder (where the exe is)
not compatible with 0.96!

nikamodel

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, have someone the problem with game start? In a event log I see:
Faulting application path: \Bright_Past-0.96-pc\Bright_Past.exe
Faulting module path: \Bright_Past-0.96-pc\lib\py2-windows-x86_64\libpython2.7.dll
I tried full version, compress version with/without save folder.
Before version 0-95 worked, now I can`t start it. Between was security update for Win11, but other games working.
Ideas?

leetoby

Sep 22, 2021
Great game but, does anyone know what the "come up with a purpose for a second room in the basement" is or is it going to be in another update, thanks.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes