Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
So I shamelessly took the cheat mod, and "amped" it up with new options, and an in game menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to install just extract to the games root folder (where the exe is)
this cheatmode not compatible!
Better this cheatmode: https://f95zone.to/threads/cheat-mod-mod-renpy-cheat-mod-for-bright-past-v0-96-0.135899/
and you must do this, then it works fine!

0. Download the archive with the mod - "Bright_Past game_v-0.96, mod_v-0.3.rar"
1. Open the Game folder.
2. Delete (or move to another folder (outside of the Bright_Past-0.96-pc folder)) the file rpyc.rpa.
3. In the Game folder, move the folder rpyc from the downloaded archive.
4. Play.

Have a nice day
Helmut

Reactions: fatki_chaddi

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
this cheatmode not compatible!
Better this cheatmode: https://f95zone.to/threads/cheat-mod-mod-renpy-cheat-mod-for-bright-past-v0-96-0.135899/
and you must do this, then it works fine!

0. Download the archive with the mod - "Bright_Past game_v-0.96, mod_v-0.3.rar"
1. Open the Game folder.
2. Delete (or move to another folder (outside of the Bright_Past-0.96-pc folder)) the file rpyc.rpa.
3. In the Game folder, move the folder rpyc from the downloaded archive.
4. Play.

Have a nice day
Helmut
I wholeheartedly recommend using this.

Reactions: Bladerunner63

TheRipper007

Apr 28, 2019
Hi there.
I'm currently stuck at the Letty-Quest.
Stage: "find a seller in Letty's store"
There is nobody in her store, exept herself.
I've already read, that the seller should be Ash and I have to talk to her either in the cafe in the morning (the cafe has already been renovated and it's always "Hot Arctic" and no more "Acrtic cafe").
When I meet her in her hideout, she only asks me for sex with her and / or her boyfriend.
I'm currently using version v0.96.
Help me, please!

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
That purpose is "webcam room" and you need to advance Barbaras quest line for it.
and you must sell the Equip from vocal-teacher ....sell to the rock-basement.....and then speak with the friend from barbaras daughter....he have the webcam-eqip and he install it!

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
and you must sell the Equip from vocal-teacher ....sell to the rock-basement.....and then speak with the friend from barbaras daughter....he have the webcam-eqip and he install it!
Selling the equipment from the vocal teacher is relevant for the main quest, not this side quest.

The boyfriend of barbaras daughter installs his former streaming equipment only after he got "promoted" to ex-boyfriend.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hi there.
I've already read, that the seller should be Ash and I have to talk to her either in the cafe in the morning (the cafe has already been renovated and it's always "Hot Arctic" and no more "Acrtic cafe").
When I meet her in her hideout, she only asks me for sex with her and / or her boyfriend.
Help me, please!
Go to snake

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenoMod

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hi there.
Help me, please!
Slight mix up.

There are two "Find a Seller" type quests in the game.

One is finding a seller for OWLS shop which is Ash. You can only talk to her about it in the cafe, as you said. You can theoretically lock yourself out, since finding a seller for owl is among the first steps of the main quest.

The other is finding a seller for LETTYS shop which is Snake.

I'm assuming you are talking about the later one, since it is the newest.
Snake can be found in the Rehearsal room.
But ONLY can be talked to about the job if you agreed to have sex with him previously.
If you didn't he's gone.

Reactions: TheRipper007
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes