Illy

Apr 28, 2017
Chicos, estoy atascado en "continuar los ensayos". Cuando voy al estudio, no aparece ninguna opción para continuar con los ensayos. Probé durante casi 3 semanas y no aparece esa opción
[ADJUNTAR=completo]2393113[/ADJUNTAR]

También parece estar atrapado en un bucle con Barbara (hablar, comprar un consolador, comprar un vestido, comprar un arnés, hablar sobre el estudio). ¿Alguna posibilidad de pasar por alto esto?
[ADJUNTAR=completo]2393106[/ADJUNTAR]
[/CITA ]

Same here.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
What the game need is not less guitar or rearshal but that after 20-30 Times daily actions become automatic ,like eating or making fuel or smoking or you'll need to use cheats to do so

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So... I really hope the "Letty quest locked out if you don't fuck Snake" thing has been fixed? Otherwise the main point of this update is totally inaccessible to those of us who play Alex as having standards
No, your hopes are fruitless.

Reasoning is that only lesbian Alex will deny a Snake Fuck and the following content being totally straight.

It is not fixed because technically it is not a bug.
On that note some bugs present since 0.91 are not fixed ...

Don't agree with that reasoning and I think the quest to find a seller for lettys shop should not pop up in the first place if Snake isn't present anymore.
But it does.

TheRipper007

Apr 28, 2019
Slight mix up.

There are two "Find a Seller" type quests in the game.

One is finding a seller for OWLS shop which is Ash. You can only talk to her about it in the cafe, as you said. You can theoretically lock yourself out, since finding a seller for owl is among the first steps of the main quest.

The other is finding a seller for LETTYS shop which is Snake.

I'm assuming you are talking about the later one, since it is the newest.
Snake can be found in the Rehearsal room.
But ONLY can be talked to about the job if you agreed to have sex with him previously.
If you didn't he's gone.
Thanks!
Very helpful explanation!

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Bug i guess

I have already bought a suit and a mask for the stream
THERE you have the problem.
All clothes can only be bought once.
Accessories like a Mask or Dildo can be bought multiple times.

I'm guessing you have the "oldie but goldie" bug that Barbaras Quest stage is repeating and is asking you to buy a dress and a mask.
Thing is that truly is a bug and you can sort of brute force it, as the bug is the quest log does not advance, the quest itself does.
To do that simply force the next stage of the quest by doing what that would ask of you. That stage is "wear the dress and mask at 23:00".
Occasionally it does not work in the first night, but it does work in the end.
Be patient.
And stubborn.

And btw. that bug is known since 0.94 and still not fixed.

Oct 31, 2019
No, your hopes are fruitless.

Reasoning is that only lesbian Alex will deny a Snake Fuck and the following content being totally straight.

It is not fixed because technically it is not a bug.
On that note some bugs present since 0.91 are not fixed ...

Don't agree with that reasoning and I think the quest to find a seller for lettys shop should not pop up in the first place if Snake isn't present anymore.
But it does.
I was wondering about this too. Thank you

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

I'm guessing you have the "oldie but goldie" bug that Barbaras Quest stage is repeating and is asking you to buy a dress and a mask.
Thing is that truly is a bug and you can sort of brute force it, as the bug is the quest log does not advance, the quest itself does.
To do that simply force the next stage of the quest by doing what that would ask of you. That stage is "wear the dress and mask at 23:00".
Be patient.
And stubborn.

The problem is : "wear the dress and mask at 23:00", but the reality is : "wear the dress and mask at 24:00"

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hi there.
I'm currently stuck at the Letty-Quest.
Stage: "find a seller in Letty's store"
There is nobody in her store, exept herself.
I've already read, that the seller should be Ash and I have to talk to her either in the cafe in the morning (the cafe has already been renovated and it's always "Hot Arctic" and no more "Acrtic cafe").
When I meet her in her hideout, she only asks me for sex with her and / or her boyfriend.
I'm currently using version v0.96.
Help me, please!
Ah thank you for pointing out that it is Ash. When I go to see her, we just chat. I'll go back to her a few times and let you know if I get a solution.

mamonths

Jul 6, 2019

Be patient.
And stubborn.

ok. i will try. ty

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Ah thank you for pointing out that it is Ash. When I go to see her, we just chat. I'll go back to her a few times and let you know if I get a solution.
The pointer is wrong.
The answer already was given.

Slight mix up.

There are two "Find a Seller" type quests in the game.

One is finding a seller for OWLS shop which is Ash. You can only talk to her about it in the cafe, as you said. You can theoretically lock yourself out, since finding a seller for owl is among the first steps of the main quest.

The other is finding a seller for LETTYS shop which is Snake.

I'm assuming you are talking about the later one, since it is the newest.
Snake can be found in the Rehearsal room.
But ONLY can be talked to about the job if you agreed to have sex with him previously.
If you didn't he's gone.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there,

I'm stuck here at a point (v.0.96), who's said that I shlould buy a dildo (Barbara) - but I've got 2 already (the pink ones) - is there a given time, when I should buy it, or visit Barbara?

thanks in advance & best regards

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hey there,

I'm stuck here at a point (v.0.96), who's said that I shlould buy a dildo (Barbara) - but I've got 2 already (the pink ones) - is there a given time, when I should buy it, or visit Barbara?

thanks in advance & best regards
Try reading before asking next time.
Literally the first post on this page.

Be patient.
And stubborn.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes