pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i got frustated trying to trigger "watch valerie and matthew", i've wait until saturday & sunday on living room but after 23:00 val just goes to sleep.

was there anything i missed to trigger that scene? or do i have to finish any quest prior to that?

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
The pointer is wrong.
The answer already was given.
Ah great. I had thought he was / would be involved because I messed up the first time with him by pulling away and he disappeared. At the moment I can only go to him in the evenings though and nothing about being a seller. I'll keep trying though.

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
i got frustated trying to trigger "watch valerie and matthew", i've wait until saturday & sunday on living room but after 23:00 val just goes to sleep.

was there anything i missed to trigger that scene? or do i have to finish any quest prior to that?
Go into the bathroom when he is around and fast forward time by 15 minutes a couple of times in the evening.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.96.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.24 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I stopped playing this game about 2 years ago when save games were invalidated with one update. While I understand that happens it made me reluctant to get on the next update, especially since I felt there was little content being added despite fairly frequent updates. So is this game going anywhere or is there just random content being added with no coherent strategy?

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Started to play this amm, ?game? And it would be great if, to understand what to do at some points I need to search answers in forums.
Is there some normal walkthrouhg somewhere?

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Started to play this amm, ?game? And it would be great if, to understand what to do at some points I need to search answers in forums.
Is there some normal walkthrouhg somewhere?
It's included in the game...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I stopped playing this game about 2 years ago when save games were invalidated with one update. While I understand that happens it made me reluctant to get on the next update, especially since I felt there was little content being added despite fairly frequent updates. So is this game going anywhere or is there just random content being added with no coherent strategy?
Err ...
Little bit of both it seems.

To be perfectly honest it feels a bit like the overall premise of becoming a rock star fell down somewhere and it is now about becoming a village bicycle.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
It's included in the game...
Some events are, mainly the main story, but there is a lot of - See how things play out. And seems some events does not trigger until something from other quest who has the same description is done.
Oh and the basement key, if I wouldn't read in the forum whot to do I probably would search it for weeks(gametime).

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Some events are, mainly the main story, but there is a lot of - See how things play out. And seems some events does not trigger until something from other quest who has the same description is done.
Oh and the basement key, if I wouldn't read in the forum whot to do I probably would search it for weeks(gametime).
Opportunities occur when it's time. When you read a book, you don't need to know at the beginning the main events of the story.
When you talk about the basement, you don't need to know at the begining that there is a basement to discover and use. When the time comes, you find out, that's all. There are enough actions able to be done at any moment of the game to have fun.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Opportunities occur when it's time. When you read a book, you don't need to know at the beginning the main events of the story.
When you talk about the basement, you don't need to know at the begining that there is a basement to discover and use. When the time comes, you find out, that's all. There are enough actions able to be done at any moment of the game to have fun.
This is a game, not a book. It is not even Visual novel. As it stated in tags it is a sandbox (A sandbox game is a video game with a gameplay element that provides players a great degree of creativity to interact with, usually without any predetermined goal, or alternatively with a goal that the players set for themselves. well this is definition I found in wiki, but I already knew that). So normaly in sandbox there are a few posibilities for example to discover new neighbourhoods, or they are open at ones because in sandbox you can do and go whenever you want.
And infos or at least hints about npc and their activities could be provided for example by those nps.

I kinde like the art and story in this game, but some things are stuped and made just for the GRIND, ahm STUPID GIND.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
This is a game, not a book. It is not even Visual novel. As it stated in tags it is a sandbox (A sandbox game is a video game with a gameplay element that provides players a great degree of creativity to interact with, usually without any predetermined goal, or alternatively with a goal that the players set for themselves. well this is definition I found in wiki, but I already knew that). So normaly in sandbox there are a few posibilities for example to discover new neighbourhoods, or they are open at ones because in sandbox you can do and go whenever you want.
And infos or at least hints about npc and their activities could be provided for example by those nps.

I kinde like the art and story in this game, but some things are stuped and made just for the GRIND, ahm STUPID GIND.
On my opinion, it's not a sandbox. The game is built like a tree with a trunk (the main story) and branches with different additional side stories.
In a sandbox, you built the main story according to you choices. (The end will be different depending on how you play)
Here, you can't change the main story, you can only choose the side stories you want to live.
For the grinding, it's limited, and it's the same as for all stories when you need to earn money.
PS : You have many ways to make money...

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
On my opinion, it's not a sandbox. The game is built like a tree with a trunk (the main story) and branches with different additional side stories.
In a sandbox, you built the main story according to you choices. (The end will be different depending on how you play)
Here, you can't change the main story, you can only choose the side stories you want to live.
For the grinding, it's limited, and it's the same as for all stories when you need to earn money.
PS : You have many ways to make money...
ON YOUR OPINION??? THERE IS LITERALLY THE GAME TAG - SANDBOX. If it stated as sandbox it should be sandbox, otherwise this tag must be removed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ON YOUR OPINION??? THERE IS LITERALLY THE GAME TAG - SANDBOX. If it stated as sandbox it should be sandbox, otherwise this tag must be removed.
The Game has Sandbox mechanics, but If you don't apply the "Sandbox tag" all hell will break loose, I agree with what Yoli posted, he is only saying that it is not a "Real Sandbox" thats it, so I fail to see your shout out ?

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Another remark to Kosmos :
The screenshots illustrating the game are definitely outdated!

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
My guess is this is a bug, but I'll ask anyway just to be sure. Is it or not? Because the only interaction I get with Fred is "I'll Come Later". Is there a hidden pre-requisite or requirement? Is he available at a different location and what time?

Thanks in advance!
1676864279734.png

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
I play game in Tab A7 Android platform and always got crash in few touch, tried 0.95 and 0.96 version, does anyone have the same like me when play in Android?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes