Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
My guess is this is a bug, but I'll ask anyway just to be sure. Is it or not? Because the only interaction I get with Fred is "I'll Come Later". Is there a hidden pre-requisite or requirement? Is he available at a different location and what time?

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 2403263
Yes.

Relatively the same as with the "Barbaras Quest Loop" the quest entry for fred does not move on.
In this case the quest is finished but the quest log shows not finished.
There are a few others like that.
The "Find a Job" quest sometimes reappears after a while. Mostly after the "Arctic Cafe" got rebuilt as "Hot Arctic" as technically Alex lost her waitress job ...

Reactions: S1lyaaan

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I restarted the game and now hitting CTRL no longer skips any dialogue. Is it a bug or has it been removed?
The previous content has at some points been rewritten.
A comma here, a changed syllable there.
That means in the eyes of RenPy some of this older content is new to you and thus does not skip that.

An option to "skip unseen text" is available.
That is a RenPy feature and not a game feature.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I wanted the MC to have interactions with Letty. But for this need to go through contact with Snake. But I don't need Snake. Therefore, my MC will have nothing to do with him. And this means that my MC and Letty will have nothing! - It's a pity!
It would be great if there could be interactions with Letty without having to have interactions with Snake!

Now, after the latest update, the hope that the MC's will have interactions with Sarah is also gone. Moreover, now I will no longer go into the store so as not to know and not to see what is happening with Sarah! Sorry for Sarah!
It would be great if could avoid what happened to Sarah in the last update!

(By the way, that's why I don't go to Jill's either!)

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Some lesbian choices are locked because Alex is "straight"(The one with the rocker girl after going to the old school, and with Barbara when helping her clean). How do I change that? I'm activly seeking lesbian content but don't know anymore I can do to get lesbian points
any hints how to deal with it in latest version?
orient=2 did not help

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
Thing is that truly is a bug and you can sort of brute force it, as the bug is the quest log does not advance, the quest itself does.
To do that simply force the next stage of the quest by doing what that would ask of you. That stage is "wear the dress and mask at 23:00".
But how do I do it.? If I try to put on the sexy outfit as a home attire, it strips off when I leave the room. And how to put the mask on?
Maybe there is a kind of a debug command for advancing this quest? If so, how do I do it?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But how do I do it.? If I try to put on the sexy outfit as a home attire, it strips off when I leave the room. And how to put the mask on?
Maybe there is a kind of a debug command for advancing this quest? If so, how do I do it?
Just around midnight put the sexy outfit on (mask in inventory) and click barbs room (should trigger the scene) after don't be on fridays in the kitchen and help barbara or it will start al over again

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
The previous content has at some points been rewritten.
A comma here, a changed syllable there.
That means in the eyes of RenPy some of this older content is new to you and thus does not skip that.

An option to "skip unseen text" is available.
That is a RenPy feature and not a game feature.
given all the new changes to the game content, I'm guessing the skipping function wont work.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
given all the new changes to the game content, I'm guessing the skipping function wont work.
"Skip unseen content" does work.
No doesn't work for me. Alex put it on (I assume it is that lace dress) as a home attire, but the moment she leaves her room this dress disappears and she wears the usual t-shirt attire. Other domestic attires work properly.
Sometimes it does not work on the first try, but it does work.
Meaning you should try it the next day as well.
Stay stubborn.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello All !
For some reason, I don't find my saves from last update. Can anyone provide one for the start of this update ?
Thx a lot o7

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
How to Solve this Quest.
Come up with a purpose toh have second room in the basement.
Asked and answered a couple of times.

The purpose is "webcam studio" and you need to finish barbaras questline.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
"Skip unseen content" does work.

Sometimes it does not work on the first try, but it does work.
Meaning you should try it the next day as well.
Stay stubborn.
How do you skip unseen content? Ctrl doesn't work. On the setting tab, there aren't any options either

Screenshot 2023-02-24 123156.png

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
How do you skip unseen content? Ctrl doesn't work. On the setting tab, there aren't any options either

View attachment 2413278
For some reason he did not include the skipping options in his custom options menu.

As said it is a RenPy option, not a VN specific option.

Open the game and hit Shift and O.
That opens the console.
Enter "preferences.skip_unseen" (without quotation marks of course)

That is the process of getting the console open on PC and Mac, I don't know how to do that on the unofficial android port.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I am not able to do the quest with Barbara in kitchen , Alex says I don't like girls ... what to do.
You need to develop over the game Alex’s lesbian side:
The first one, day two, at 6:00 AM in the bathroom
Briefly, you must show your interest towards women each time you can do it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You need to develop over the game Alex’s lesbian side:
The first one, day two, at 6:00 AM in the bathroom
Briefly, you must show your interest towards women each time you can do it.
Or download the cheat mod and either hit k or press the tiny button near the phone and raise the "Attraction to W" if you previously did not show interest towards women.

A couple of points are enough.
Alex is no lesbian at that point but she is ... willing to experiment.

Reactions: afterlights

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Or download the cheat mod and either hit k or press the tiny button near the phone and raise the "Attraction to W" if you previously did not show interest towards women.

A couple of points are enough.
Alex is no lesbian at that point but she is ... willing to experiment.
I never used the cheat mod, but your advice is also available...

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes