Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Close.

That "Meeting" you are referring to now is not called "Meet Jane on the weekend".
The quest log entry for that one is "Wait and see what happens".
IIRC it happens right after meeting Jane at the nudists.
The "Seeking shelter after work in the rain" is called the same in the quest log btw.

Both are rather short parts of the Jane questline I mentioned earlier.
And as said not dubbed "Meet".

demiurg1981

Apr 12, 2021
Thank You very much.
I met Jane in the wasteland. Then she came to me looking for shelter.
I don't have a dress to wear. So I don't know how to brute force the next stage.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Anal balls must be purchased in the Red District (Sex Shop) and used every morning used until all the anal balls were in
The first lesson is on Mon or Wed at 8 AM in the art school. You need a special outfit (can be purchased in the clothing store, downtown)
Help Barabara once more (Saturday morning at 9AM, help Barbara in the kitchen)
The seller for Letty's store : Snake after fucking with him

Last edited:
Reactions: voraphol2539

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello.
I have a few questions.
1) I've got a quest with Barbara to buy a strapon. I baught it and nothing happens, quest doesn't change. And I don't have a dress and mask.
2) It says to meet Jane on weekend and I don't know where to meet her.
3) How to improve relationship with Margie?? I have only 2 points and I need 5 to finish the quest.
4)I have to sell the equipment for Mateo Lopez, who do I sell it to??
5) I have a quest: "Take a walk near the house at night". I went out at night and didn't found anyone or anything.
1 : Surprise Barbara in the kitchen am morning (before the breakfast) when Valerie is not here
3 : Margie : Meet her when running in the sport center (Wed, Sat, Sun) or discuss with her the same days in the cafe shop after her training.
4 : Sell the equipment to the Biker after midnight (the owner of the place where you discover the first rock band) and then give the money to Falcetto (You must have 10 000) Good eloquence or be attractive enough)
5 : You need enough courage and walk around your house around midnight

Last edited:

voraphol2539

Apr 10, 2021
Yoli โพสต์: 10400507 สมาชิก: 849680 said:
ต้องซื้อลูกบอลทวารหนักที่ Red District (ร้านเซ็กส์ช็อป) และใช้ทุกเช้าจนกว่าลูกบอลทวารหนักทั้งหมดจะเข้า
บทเรียนแรกคือวันจันทร์หรือวันพุธเวลา 8.00 น. ในโรงเรียนสอนศิลปะ คุณต้องมีชุดพิเศษ (สามารถซื้อได้ที่ร้านขายเสื้อผ้าในตัวเมือง)
ช่วยบาบาร่าอีกครั้ง (เช้าวันเสาร์ เวลา 9.00 น. ช่วยบาบาร่าในครัว)
คนขายร้านเล็ตตี้ : งูหลังจากเย็ดกับเขา
[/อ้าง omg thank you so much ><

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm relatively sure he was referring to one brave pirate going into the patreon den to steal the new version that came out yesterday.
Perhaps, wait and see...
But I hope it's not the case...

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm relatively sure he was referring to one brave pirate going into the patreon den to steal the new version that came out yesterday.
The new version is out, on the usual russian site. Not a lot of change.
Very small update...

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bright Past [v0.97.0] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.96.0 -> v0.97.0
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you get an error please read the post below, I myself didn't have that error when I started the game to test.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
Error from update only:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/tl/PortuguesBR/Tradu\xe7\xe3o For\xe7ada.rpy', 1674487250, 2377) is defined twice, at tl/PortuguesBR/Tradução Forçada.rpyc:1 and game/tl/PortuguesBR/TraduçĂo Forçada.rpyc:1.
edit: Just delete this folder with portuguese translation if you don't need.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes