Superyachtdesigner

Mar 3, 2017
Thank you so much. Why is it so much smaller than the 0.92.0 version? I know it says compressed but still significantly smaller.
I don't know. I never played the game before.

Thank you. Tried it but can't load any of my saves. Keeps giving me errors. Not sure if its the conversion or if its that jump in versions.
Most likely the jump in versions. I never played the game before, so I couldn't test with previous saves.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
these quests are bugget from all side, how many times mus brakefast topless with Barbara to triger this new thing....
I found out, you have to enter the Kitchen Tue or Thu topless (high courage) and with only panties (pink underwear without black stocings) then the scene will trigger (my error was that I had Alex walk around with the black stockings and topless with pink underwear)

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Bright Past [v0.97.0] Rollback Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Do you have another link for this? I'm unable to download from mixdrop. Thanks

manni74

Feb 21, 2020
Same. Possibly the worst update ever. 6 minute content without a new trucker scene which I don't know how to trigger.

No, not highway and rain. According to the changelog it should be a "new" place. I checked the RL District/gloryhole and nothing. Same at the motel.
its at the gas station when getting fuel with rain

Nos Vamos

Mar 26, 2021
HI the clock doesn't work... and i can't continue in any chance.. someone knows why it happens??? thanks in advance

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Has the Condor quest been changed or removed?
Was completely removed in 0.93.
HI the clock doesn't work... and i can't continue in any chance.. someone knows why it happens??? thanks in advance
Probably some rare case when game's main time variable became a float number. You can check if the alltime variable is a float and (if it is) edit it back to decimal in your save file.

Last edited:

Trueinferno

Aug 12, 2021
I am having a issue where no more main quests are showing up after the scene with alice and tanya at alice's house.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes